PDA

View Full Version : Grampians Fishing

oriley
21-11-2001, 06:59 AM
#;D Hi to all fellow anglers on this chat board, I would like to introduce myself . I am Karen O'Riley the fishing guide in the Grampians wimmera region. To all the users of this board if you have any queries on the region you can email me and I would be happy to answer any of your queries. The Grampians has a diverse fishery that contians a third of all Victoria's Lakes. Trout, browns and rainbows, Redfin, Cod Yellowbelly,Silver Perch,( Catfish-The wimmera river is the only area in Victoria where you can legally catch and posses 2 catfish over 30cm because they are so prolific in the river.) We do not have a closed trout season on our lakes, and so we enjoy the joy of fishing for trout all year, Dureing the warmer months when the trout tend to be a bit quite, we have an excellant Native fishery. Average sized yellowbelly #is around the 1.5 kilo. As a professional fishing guide I enjoy a lifestyle that most people envy. I fish at least 5 days out of seven every week I know my area, and my target species. If there is a particular Lake that your interested in finding out about I will be happy to answer your questions. Tight Lines Catch you on the Water Karen O'Riley