PDA

View Full Version : Angler from Singapore

babumouse
21-01-2002, 01:59 AM
Hello and good day to all, i am a 23m fishing freak from Singapore and will be studying in brisbane in feb. Are there any kind souls that can give advice on the salt/fresh water fishing ard the brisbane waters? As i am new to brisbane, i do not know the transport system well, hopefully there is some fishing ground near to my university(university of queensland) St lucia campus. In singapore, i do mainly light tackle lure fishing using baitcasters or spinning reel. The fish spieces in singapore is the same as those found in northern queensland, we have queenfish, barramundi, jacks and for freshwater, we have peacock bass, carps, and sometimes the rare sarratoga in reservoirs. I am hoping to land some bass/sarratoga in in brisbane...so any fishos care to help?

Please visit this singapore fishing forum if you are interested to know more abt fishing in singapore http://forum.coolconnect.com/forum/13/start.cgi

Regar ds and tight lines always!!!

Touchy - R.I.P.
22-01-2002, 05:42 AM
G'Day,Look me up on campus when you start,I'll email you my mobile & blding/room number,Cheers Touchy.