PDA

View Full Version : Easter Weekend @ The Pin

Dominator
23-04-2003, 12:29 PM
Headed down to the Pin for the Easter long weekend and camped at Whalley's Gutter. We were going to camp at Crusoe but decided on Whalley's as the wind forecast was not good. The midgies were thick and no form of repellant seemed to be able to keep the little buggers away. :-[ :-[ :-[

Fished mainly from the campsite landing small Bream, Flathead and Catfish. Had a fish up near the Pin on Saturday morning which did'nt return anything worth mentioning. :'( :'( :'(

We did manage to catch a dozen Sandies and 2 Muddies for the weekend which we cooked and ate for afternoon tea on Saturday. ;) ;) ;)

All in all a good weekend was had by all. ;D ;D

Cheers,

Dominator.

Big_Kev
23-04-2003, 01:14 PM
Good to see you and Sam had a good time Dom .
Sorry that I didn't catch you up down there on Friday but I did look in vain for the Defecator, and some people might have thought I was a weirdo coming up close to read the manufacturers name on the side of any tinny fitting the discription of the defecator.
The pub opened its doors early every day after that so driving the boat was out of the question. Caught some good Flatties as well and a couple of muddies that went down well.
Cheers Kev