PDA

View Full Version : Bruns pinkies

jaybee
13-07-2003, 12:02 PM
Recieved this from my brothers mate today.
this is the best of nine that we got this morning. Its Levi's biggest fish so far, 4.3kg. I got eight on wed morning, all good ones and some bigger than this Phil

sharkbait
13-07-2003, 04:54 PM
Hey joe are there many guys fishing the close reefs out of bruns in big tinnies? I'm planning a sorty down to pottsville fishing out of cudgera creek at hastings in the next few weeks but at the moment (and as usual) the creek is very shallow meaning it is very much tide oriented. I definitely want to go out from there at least once or twice as I have heard a very interesting rumour about a couple of boulders the size of a small house that were dislodged a few years ago and are now holding big snapper and the odd mackerel, however i wouldnt mind hitting the bruns also (weather permitting of course).

sharkbait
13-07-2003, 04:54 PM
very nice fish too by the way!

jaybee
13-07-2003, 05:09 PM
hey chris, I believe these may have been taken on the local, probably the plonk hole he wasnt too specific, however the local has been firing of late. The bar hasnt been the best either, so not many days out. pm me with some dates, mite be able to arrange for another boat for you to follow when you want to fish bruns.
cheers
joe.

sharkbait
16-07-2003, 12:02 PM
looks like being 2 weeks from today, so wed the 30th - aug 2nd. How far from the bar is the local?

jaybee
16-07-2003, 04:39 PM
on a good day 10 mins, will send u a pm
cheers
joe