PDA

View Full Version : Mooloolaba River with Mackmauler

Zeeke
11-10-2003, 02:19 PM
quiet day, we launched the boat at 11:15am, and proceeded to get drenched by the first little storm of the day so we hid under one of the bridges on the way up to the natural stuff, once we got up there we set the electric to auto pilot and just cruised along flicking lures, i picked up 3 flattys and a tiny lil moses perch about 8cm long at most.. Rob got 0 fish for the day, the conditions werent too crash hot, we headed back in at 3:30 because the evil looking black clouds hanging over head wanting to dump some rain on our heads.. nice easy day tho

Tim
p.s. Thanks Rob for the trip, was enjoyable

jaybee
11-10-2003, 02:50 PM
Geez rob how do i get a job like yours, you are never at it, and besides after yesterday you are entitled to 0 fish
cheers
Joe

mackmauler
11-10-2003, 03:16 PM
had a good day despite the jacks avoiding us, tims new leccy motor and 1000$ rod combos made dropping the lures in the snags too easy and there was a lure for every occasion in the boat but we needed one with tnt on the side ;D tim id of cast out to the banks with a dropper rig if id known you were counting :P :P cheers rob

Zeeke
11-10-2003, 03:19 PM
next time bring ur dropper rig, we'll wack a plastic on each dropper ;)

$1000 rod combos?? not quite

$480 each for the 2 7ft reapers then $249 each for the stradics, then $350 for my 6'6 reaper and $249 for its stradic.. so .. not quite $1000 combos ;) close tho hehehe

next time tho im sure the conditions will be better mate and we'll get onto some real fish for real men ;) big tuna on 4lb fireline

Tim