PDA

View Full Version : using a skirt to catch jacks  

spike2
07-12-2003, 08:49 AM
ok so there are no jacks at amity point and a bet is a bet , like rules are rules jacko , so l went jack fishing in a nearly pink two peice and the jacks didnt mind one bit , it was a little chilly with the rain and gail force winds , luck for me it was still dark :o :o :o ;D ;D

vertico
07-12-2003, 08:54 AM
now you need a full wax down

mackmauler
07-12-2003, 08:54 AM
hahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa ;D very nice spike :-* hope ya misses understands :-/

jeffo
07-12-2003, 09:01 AM
;D lol....they would have been jumping in the boat!!!!

Gorilla_in_Manila
07-12-2003, 09:28 AM
Gee, you're a brave ... eeerrrr ..."man" ... putting that up on the web.
Especially since all your mates can copy it to their computer, enlarge it, print it, and put it up wherever they want - like perhaps your workplace, or pub, or .....
;D

spike2
07-12-2003, 09:53 AM
and another ,same dress different fish , if l could catch jacks like these every time l wouldnt care what l was wearing , although l think this out fit makes me look fat ;D ;D

mackmauler
07-12-2003, 10:04 AM
thats a decent jack spike, 50cm? always found rainy days very hard conditions to catch them, you must be good at it :D you might look a bit fat, *trys not to look* but the dress dont look to filled out at the top so you could go onto the hormone replacement if you like ;D

spike2
07-12-2003, 11:26 AM
dad u r so embarassing :'( :) ;D :D

spike2
07-12-2003, 11:27 AM
laura

SteveCan
07-12-2003, 12:19 PM
Spike,

You have set a new Standard for Ausfish members to take note of. I feel that anyone making wagers of fishing prowess or otherwise should take note of your honorable humiliation (oxymoron?) and follow suit. As you say - "Rules is Rules'

Cheers
Steve.

PS. your hips do look a bit wide - but hey, as long as you are happy with how you look - who cares what the fashion magazines say?

webby
07-12-2003, 02:10 PM
Love ya mate, you can fish in my red rig anyday ;D
I went down and it was blowing a gale and pissen down rain, so called it off, mite be keen but not that keen.
You would have had fun in the bay with conditions, all good experiencethough.
Going to head down one nite during the week, when no rain and thing a little warmer.
Just posted your photo on e-bay to what price i can get.
Gave them your phone nr so you should get a few lonely heart calls or men that speak with soft voices ;D
regards

Big_Kev
07-12-2003, 03:37 PM
Way to go Spike or is it Spikett Spice.
I admire a man who lives up to his word.
Cheers sweety Kev.

Lucky_Phill
08-12-2003, 06:48 AM
Hope you weren't wearing Lycra's under the dress, Steve ?

I believe you have taken my Crown !

Phill

bugman
09-12-2003, 05:33 AM
Question to Steve Brown

Can we vet people before they join this site ???

Leanne is really starting to worry about my fishing buddies

Nice fish Spike

Bugman

dnej
09-12-2003, 07:50 AM
If they were jumping into the boat , would that make them jumping jacks?

G String, or undies?
David

Mad_Barry
09-12-2003, 09:45 AM
Mate, it may be good fashion sense for you south Queenslanders, but jeez, I hope that trend doesn't work it's way up the coast :o ;D ;D

craigie
09-12-2003, 12:57 PM
Don't worry guy's, I think it's just a 'Phase' spikes going through, i fished with him yesterday and he was dressed in 'normal' clobber !!!

Nice jacks mate, regardless of your fishing attire ;) ;)

Cheers Craigie.

What were we fishing with again ? Berkley Power baits ?