PDA

View Full Version : Good Day Bad Fishing

Angha
13-09-2004, 09:14 AM
Started around 5 am to Peel from Raby Bay ... The weather and the sight was beautiful. Drifted for a couple of hours using SP (first time) and also Pillies and Squid. No Snapper/squire just one Tailor with the Pillies and a few Pikes. A bit choppy coming back. Not a very good fishing experience but it was a great day to be out.

Fishinmishin
13-09-2004, 10:53 AM
Sorry to hear that. Better luck next time. I'm heading out just now to have a quick go before the wind strengthens as got off work early. Hopefully get to fish dusk but may be to sleepy as you can read I was on here past 4am this morning. May see ya out there one day.

Fishinmishin
13-09-2004, 05:17 PM
Headed out about 4pm over to Peel. Relised that the strong westerly was creating havoc at my shallow spots off the west side [smiley=confused.gif] so headed back to cleveland pt. Decided to try scattered pinacles ne off the point as never fished there before [smiley=lost.gif]. Pleanty of tiny squire(28cm biggest). One sm but legal tailor off pillie and as brought into boat the next with frogmouth pillie went off. Nothing for 40 min and sun dropping fast so tried trolling Trembler with success of two more slightly larger. Decent couple of hours. Found new close spot that should go well for bream in winter but the wind has seen better days. :)