PDA

View Full Version : off shore double island

opimax
14-09-2004, 10:10 AM
giday all
left home at 10.30pm to get the low tide, hit beach at 12.30 am, for the run up to the leisha track which again saw me bogged, but after a few goes made it though. hit the bay to a see surf in the bay, now 2.30 am, 2 hours kip & wake to surf still pumping but good to put boat in. off to get bait, heading to grounds trantrucer comes off again ??? ???, over i go to fix water very cold. now to the fishing 1st couple of drops a few reds only one a keeper, ajs, snapper, parrot. abount midday headed back in to were we strated for a rest & a feed. about 3.00 pm the wind was picking up as forecast. phill was heading home so thunderbird & i headed in a bit closer to fish a bit closer to d/i , the fish come on then went off , with the wind & swell we headed to the bay, but was still a long nite with the swell pumping in. went back out for a few hours in the morning were the snapper bite hard which is good to see. packed in in at 10.00am & headed back to bay thinking about the swell that was going to still be there, yep it was but found a spot to pull boat back on with ease. ended up with 1 red lots of unders that went back, bag limit of snapper biggest being about 8 kg, ajs,parrot. a very tiring trip must be getting old :P. but can`t wait for the next one.

agnes_jack
14-09-2004, 12:52 PM
Good stuff fella's
A decent feed there!

Regards, Tony

Reefmaster
14-09-2004, 02:30 PM
Fancy you fishing up there again ;D your DI hooked mate ;)

webby
14-09-2004, 02:36 PM
Gez Lee, your offsider must have had one too many beers, taking the photo ;D
Your certainly getting hooked on the D.I. capers, poor old Snappa has been left
by the wayside "Fishless" ;D
regards

opimax
14-09-2004, 02:45 PM
yep i`m hooked greg ;D ;D ;D
brian a very ordinary photo my better half took pic ::)

dfox
15-09-2004, 12:30 PM
nice fish boys, hope to see ya on the water up that way one day...foxy