PDA

View Full Version : Verminator gets a feed.

kingcobe
14-11-2005, 07:53 PM
Got 3 of these

kingcobe
14-11-2005, 07:54 PM
But plenty of these ;D They're firing!

longtail
14-11-2005, 07:55 PM
is that a pike eel?

cheers
jason

morty103
14-11-2005, 07:57 PM
:o dirty big bucket of prawns, thatll go down a treat

Winska82
14-11-2005, 08:01 PM
I hooked up on of those eels in the Maroochy River on saturday night. I thought it was a long Tom at first but on closer inspection it was a dirty eel, i let it go. Did you eat them kingy?

Cheech
14-11-2005, 08:06 PM
When I was young and lived on a farm, we use to eat fresh water eels. that thing looked half edible. Was it? did you?

DALEPRICE
14-11-2005, 08:12 PM
nice catch of bananas you get their kingy :D

had a look up there last week for some.
couldnt even catch a gressie!!
might have another look this weekend
cheers dale

kingcobe
14-11-2005, 08:39 PM
nice catch of bananas you get their kingy :D

had a look up there last week for some.
couldnt even catch a gressie!!
might have another look this weekend
cheers dale

They came on when the tide was in full flood and then just as quickly, when the tide slowed, they disappeared.

kev

kingcobe
14-11-2005, 08:41 PM
When I was young and lived on a farm, we use to eat fresh water eels. that thing looked half edible. Was it? did you?

The deckie keeps threatening ;D but no, I use 'em as crab bait.

kev

kingcobe
14-11-2005, 08:43 PM
is that a pike eel?

cheers
jason

Yep, Vicious buggers ain't they?

Billo
14-11-2005, 08:45 PM
Kev ...mate ...thats an awesome pull of prawns :o Nice work !!!!!

go those dirty pike eel ;D ;D the less of them in the rivers and creeks the better ;)

kingcobe
14-11-2005, 08:54 PM
OOPS I'm in trouble cause I didn't log off and dad wrote this report in my name. He is really angry at me.

Kingcobe

uripper
14-11-2005, 08:56 PM

KingCobe

Your either single or a true legend (or rather she is) - how the hell do you manage to get that lot onto the kitchen sink ???

Max

cuzzamundi
14-11-2005, 09:08 PM
great stuff KINGTIN!!! i thought it was strange someone else calling themselves the verminator! were you up the pine? i know that angry pike eel face all too well - great for shark bait too! great feed for your family!!!
cheers,

cuzza

bidkev
15-11-2005, 09:06 AM
great stuff KINGTIN!!! i thought it was strange someone else calling themselves the verminator! were you up the pine? i know that angry pike eel face all too well - great for shark bait too! great feed for your family!!!
cheers,

cuzza

Yeah cuzza........right up.........you may guess where. ;) The iodine bream were thick as well. Getting as many as 10 at a time in the net and they were a good size. Didn't know if they'd be any good as flesh bait but as they're crap eating I assumed they wouldn't be so returned 'em all. I'm set with the herring I caught anyway for my next trips to the pin.

kev

bidkev
15-11-2005, 09:07 AM

KingCobe

Your either single or a true legend (or rather she is) - how the hell do you manage to get that lot onto the kitchen sink ???

Max

Max, if the deckie wants her share of the prawns, then she has to humour me ;D

kev

cuzzamundi
15-11-2005, 01:40 PM
gday kev,

yeah i know where - my mate picked some up yeasterday too from there! looks like you got a heap of herring too so thats a good sign. were there many poddies about? yeah the biddies are always the reliable catch, especially in there. got a barra up north on a big livie. oh yeah, and got a nice flattie on a livie out at woody point one night. but yeah, as flesh baits, i think youre right cos ive never had a touch on em dead. hava good feed!

cheers,

cuzza

bidkev
15-11-2005, 02:22 PM
Only had 3 mullet cuzza, but I heard they were thick out front of Canterbury Park in the S. Pine.

kev