PDA

View Full Version : Pine River

2DKnBJ
20-11-2005, 02:59 PM
This was my first trip up the pine in the boat and i must say there are some nice looking banks and snags up the top end that would have to produce some cod or jacks.Didn't happen for me today though :'(What made things a little harder was the sounder decided not to play ball today :-/ Makes things a bit hard when you go to a new place to have a look around and you can't see the bottom :-/
Just Chips (Kev)
I think i may have passed you on my way up the river.You were hooked up with anoyher tinny just down from the cement banks.I guess all those pots were yours :)Was going to stop and say Gidday on the way back but you had already gone.
Total for the day was 3 undersize crabs ,1 ray and 1 whiting.Still good to be out on the water.
Cheers Dazza

Just_chips
20-11-2005, 05:42 PM
Sounds like you enjoyed your day Dazza. Shame about your sounder >:( something always tries to spoil your fun. It is pretty difficult in the Pine on a day like today (damn that good weather #>:( ) too many waterskiers, jet skis and about 3 million tinnies. #I was in one of the tinnies there today but not the one you mentioned you saw, mine had three kids under 8 punchin' each other up the front. #We had some fun catching catties and a couple of undersize bream and whiting.

Cheers Kev