PDA

View Full Version : Wellow 25-11-2005

Steven78
25-11-2005, 06:53 PM
I took a day off work again today " Thanks Stephen" and headed out to Wellow. I got there around 9am hay I know but it was my day off and i am intilited to sleep in #::) The weather was very ordenary. The first drop i was on something very big and lost the Jig #:( the second drop got me a 40cm Squire. The third drop and bang another big run then snap. #::) #I looked into the tackle box and i had run out of Jigs #:-[ plus the waether was getting bad so i headed home.
Sorry no Pictures did not want to get the camra wet.

You guest it i was using Zooms in Baby Bass with my last 1/8th Jigheads.
On the way home i bought a new rod and more jighead problem solved >:(

Cya Steve

aquarius
25-11-2005, 11:23 PM
G.Day Steven.......Mate you are making me jealous having all these days off to go fishing.
40 cm squire will make a nice entree for you and your wife.
Pity you ran out of jigheads because by the sounds of things you might have caught that bigger squire.
Oh well i'm sure you will be back at Wello soon.
Cheers Brent ;)

Fishin_Dan
25-11-2005, 11:40 PM
Damn you southern boys and your in close reefs!!!! >:(

LOL

I know the feeling Steve! Catch a couple of fish, then snag up or bust off, and go to put a new one on - BUGGER!!! :o

I've used that as an excuse to always stay stocked up! ;) Just spent $61 at a store when they had a big sale on to stock me up for a while... The Squire @ Mud ate all my blue ones!!! :D

Steven78
26-11-2005, 10:25 AM
I went out today with the new G loomas around mud. Due to the very poor tides there was very little run and no bait that I could see on the sounder and i only boated undersized fish. I pulled the pin as i wanted to get home and help the Mrs with the house work and drink beer in that order . #;D
The Bay weather was perfact today the fish where not biteing #>:(

Thanks Steve