PDA

View Full Version : Wet Coomera lastnight

hot_stuff
02-12-2005, 10:15 AM
Hi guys this is my first post,
Went down the coomera lastnight from Santa Barbra and got two busts off and one catfish. Very nice storm activity going on around the place and i got very wet but it was a good night out to just find some places to try next time (hopefully saturday morning). thanks guys i hope to have a good report after the weekend.
cherers
azzman

Angla
02-12-2005, 11:34 AM
First post................says 43 on the avatar

Just wondering were you land based fishing , what was the target fish and what did you think the bust offs were. were you using bait or plastics?

Anyway Where are the pic's of the catty

Angla

hot_stuff
02-12-2005, 11:58 AM
no photo of a catfish why would you waste your time, through up the bank. i was in a 2 man canoe trolling along the bank. i hope they were jacks as i lost $25 worth of lures in the proccess. maybe going again tonight see what happens

gogecko
02-12-2005, 12:01 PM
I think he means first Report.

I fish the same area, I might get out tonight or tomorrow. Were you in the deep or shallow sections? Deep could be jew after this rain, shallow could be jacks. What lure did you use?

Spaniard_King
02-12-2005, 02:13 PM
Cr!keys your keen :o

Hope you havent got any carbon fiber rods :-X

Garry

flickflack
02-12-2005, 04:41 PM
Make sure you have a bilge pump in that canoe of yours or a bucket mate, recon one of these rainstorms we are getting in the Tweed will be enough to fill it up

Sorry to hear you got dusted up, but thats Jack fishing for ya

solwota
02-12-2005, 11:58 PM
no photo of a catfish why would you waste your time, through up the bank. ........ not so cool. my experience is that it is hard for fish to swim away when released onto the bank.