PDA

View Full Version : storm turns on mud crabs 8/12/05

DAVE_S
09-12-2005, 08:15 PM
had a invite to go craben thurs night, with a storm forecast ,will we wont we so after the storm lets go after 4hrs 15 bucks and home in bed by mid night now for the important part where did we go if i gave out exact spot [smiley=hanged.gif] some where in the wynumm area and the crabs were that thick they were hanging on the side of pots waiting to get in

DaneCross
09-12-2005, 08:58 PM
Yeh mate we just got back from Skinners park in the Logan, dropped a pot of the side of the jetty and had 2 muddies climb in while we were there - undersize but hey, it is Skinners ;) ;D

SEAHUNTHUNTER
10-12-2005, 01:26 PM
Yeah plenty of muddies around in the Logan Friday arvo. Plenty of catfish and Bull shark too. No storms .

Cheers'

MICHAELG
12-12-2005, 07:48 AM
Okay Dave.

Just couldn't keep ya mouth closed hey. We would have got more except some of the pots where a bit sh*tty ;D.

Now it is time to return the favour, when we hittin the houseboat

gibbo

DAVE_S
12-12-2005, 08:53 AM
:-?favour, so now its your spot just remember you were invited to , i spose if i take you to the houseboat that will be your spot, have not been there for about 10 years might not remember where to go ;). do yourself a favour go to a and get some of those sh-- pots 4 for $25 , i'll call you about the houseboat do not call me .

Fishbone
12-12-2005, 09:13 AM
When you said 15 bucks #- I thoght the Round Hill Robber must have hit my esky after we got home.. # I knew he was sneaky but I didn't know he hit your esky after you got home!! #I think the number might have been closer to 13.... #

You and Gibbo got 5 each and I kept 3. #Got me some of those 4 for $25 pots from VVVVV yesterday - will see how they go compared to Gibbo's super pots.

Anyway when is the next bit of bad weather due? #Those Thunderstorms make for an interesting trip but the crabs seem to like them.

Talk to you later.

Fishbone.

Wello-Bob
12-12-2005, 12:37 PM
Fishbone,

Can you tell me where I can get those 4 for $25 pots?
I'm based in southside of Brissie.

I've had 5 pots stolen in last 12 months, now I'll just buy cheap ones if I can find them.

Cheers :D ;D

Bob