PDA

View Full Version : Land Cruiser????

Osman_Gurkan
21-03-2005, 09:52 PM
Hi All,

I have recenltly moved to australia.

I am in desperate need to buy a land cruiser and drive up to cape york ASAP.

I was looking at cruisers and there simply is to much to choose from,my heart lies in a 1990 to 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser Turbo diesel wagon.Prices are so different I am getting lost.Can someone please expalin to me how much should I pay for a good cruiser that will make the trip up to cape york and back again with out giving me any hassles?

I have more questions about the cape but I will try not to bore u all by asking everything tonite!!!

Thx...

Big_Kev
22-03-2005, 02:44 PM
Go to car point or red book.
You can do a valueation and it will give you an idea of what you can get in your budget.
These prices are a guide only and the final price will depend on your own negotiation skills.
You will be looking at 20-30k depending on model for a landcruiser in your description.
Better value for money can be found in other vehicles, but that is up to the buyer to decide.

Osman_Gurkan
23-03-2005, 07:58 AM
Thx for that...

What do you mean by there are better value cars?
Which one would u go for?

Go to car point or red book.
You can do a valueation and it will give you an idea of what you can get in your budget.
These prices are a guide only and the final price will depend on your own negotiation skills.
You will be looking at 20-30k depending on model for a landcruiser in your description.
Better value for money can be found in other vehicles, but that is up to the buyer to decide.

PG
23-03-2005, 09:43 AM
If you're looking for a guide, I hear Russel Coight knows this country like his own back yard..in fact he boasts it as ' My Backyard'... http://www.bigcoight.com/
;D

Big_Kev
23-03-2005, 10:32 AM
Better value for money-Which means you can get a different make that has more options and equipment for the same money as the Cruisers. i;e Nissan Patrol. The Toyota will cost more than the others due to market demands.
But it is also dependant on how much you have to spend. If your budget means you need to get something over 15 yrs I would say stick to the Toyota.