PDA

View Full Version : Land rover 110 County

ads
24-03-2005, 01:41 AM
Hello all,
Just after any info on the above 4wd. Have spotted one for sale on the web but don't know a lot about them. How big are they inside the vehicle. Would a 6'6" bloke fit in ok? Also what price for a 85 model?

Cheers Ads

CHRIS_aka_GWH
24-03-2005, 02:25 AM
ads,

Does a 6'6 bloke fit anyway ok ? ;)

Like any car you'll have to try it out to gauge what it comfy for you ? County, Defender etc are not the friendliest with leg room & the handbrake ...

This site is well worth firing some questions at - I've always got good positive & honest responses to mine ...

http://www.aulro.com

Its the Australian Landrover owners website - not an official LRover affair just blokes that own em sharing tips etc like Ausfish.

Where has it been - is the chasis clean (no rust in the flat sections of the box).

ads
24-03-2005, 01:11 PM
Thanks mate,
Unfortunately I am O/S and can not have a close look at the car, hence the question. Just wanted to get a bit of general info before I put too much time into it.
I know it depends on condition, but what sort of money would you be looking at for a 1985 model?

Big_unit
26-03-2005, 06:53 PM
Ads,
Just be careful with Landrovers cause there pommy and that means they tend to have a whinney gear box. ;D ;D

Cheers
James