PDA

View Full Version : A report for those that have nothing to report

stubi
21-10-2005, 05:32 PM
Hi everyone :)

Firstly I would like to say I am sorry for wasting your time as I have nothing to report ::)

I have always enjoyed reading everyones reports and have also always wanted to report something myself. Seeing as I am in Taiwan and don't have the time to go fishing, I am reporting that I have nothing to report :P

Once again, sorry for wasting your time, I just wanted to report SOMETHING :-/

Have a greaty weekend, Stu

Lucky_Phill
21-10-2005, 05:41 PM
Great report Stu.

Where are the pics ?

Reporting nothing is better than reporting a half truth, or for that matter , making up something. Then again, that 's not such a bad idea. You could be onto somehting here.

Like the time I almost caught a 12kg Red Emperor. It was a perfect day, with calm seas and a sunny sky. None of the crew forgot any vital piece of equipment and everyone was on time at the ramp. The motor started first time and we got a carpark close to the ramp. All electrics that were turned on worked, even the nav lights.

We found the spot on the GPS and dropped anchor perfectly over the structure, first time. First bait down and we all hooked up to monster Reds. You wouldn't believe what happened next ?

I woke up !

onya Stubi nice work !

Cheers Phill

stubi
21-10-2005, 05:53 PM
Hey Phill

Here is the photo you were asking for. As you can see, nothing to report [smiley=stupid.gif]

I love those dreams ....I mean fishing trips, especially the one where Halle Berry is naked with me on the boat [smiley=gorgeous.gif]

Ahhhhhhhh, I think I will go have an afternoon nap [smiley=zzz.gif]

Fishin_Dan
21-10-2005, 11:18 PM
HA HA HA!!!

I kept waiting for Phill to break into "Then this one time.... At band camp...."

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

theoldlegend
22-10-2005, 04:05 PM
Hi Stu,

Sounds of one of my reports. Nothing of interest.

Good of you though, to give a report of a nothing report. Some reports, I suspect, are a bit ambitious, to say the least.

I'm LBG, and as such, my reports are very few and far between.

TOL

Sportfish_5
22-10-2005, 04:39 PM
Stop stealing Chemmy's Ideas ::)

gawby
22-10-2005, 06:30 PM
Top report there stu,

Let me tell you ive had plenty of trip of the gold coast and caught nothing at all.

Good work

graeme

maztez
22-10-2005, 08:09 PM
hey gawby ...you may not of caught anything but thanks to your buuurlyyy others do ...
see ya
terry
oh p.s. nothing to report as i didnt get out there today...

rabbitohbill
22-10-2005, 09:08 PM
Stu, we must have been in the same spot [smiley=beer.gif]

Louis
24-10-2005, 03:46 PM
Where would the world be without humorists

Keep up the good work Stu.

Louis

stubi
24-10-2005, 06:02 PM
Hi again

I would just like to say a big thank you for all your words of encouragement and kind thoughts ::)

I will continue to do nothing and maybe let you know how I am going with it from time to time.

I loved your story... I mean fishing adventure as well Phill, forgot to say so before, I was too busy doing nothing!!!

Keep smiling, Stu