PDA

View Full Version : Gotta be the one of the best eating fish

blaze
20-11-2005, 06:26 PM
Nice Gummy Shark, they dont get much bigger than this one, also had fun on a school of aust salmon busting up all over the place. the snapper wouldnt play the game, havnt heard how the other fellows went that were fishing the gronds 30k from us.
cheers
blaze

blaze
20-11-2005, 06:31 PM
gummy was 57" and minus head and gut at 8kg
waiting for a snapper, not trolling but that was the current running

blaze
20-11-2005, 06:32 PM
on the way out

webby
20-11-2005, 06:52 PM
Geez mate, i hope you have something better lined up then gummies when i come down at chrissy ;D
Snapper what snapper, you taking me up the Tamar river ;)
regards

Spaniard_King
20-11-2005, 06:55 PM
Looked like a top start to the day Blaze [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Do you keep those gummies to eat [smiley=uhoh.gif] ??

That current looked hard to fish and I hope that was ya cold weather gear :-[

Watchin the cricket the windies were doin it tough a couple of days ago [smiley=happy.gif]

Garry

blaze
20-11-2005, 07:16 PM
snapper are better here than the tamer webby,
spaniard king, sun was shinning but when ya factor in the wind chill factor, one of those days, put the vest on then take it off 5 minutes later. Had a thermal under that lot too
cheers
blaze

CHRIS_aka_GWH
20-11-2005, 07:26 PM
Geez mate, i hope you have something better lined up then gummies when i come down at chrissy ;D
Snapper what snapper, you taking me up the Tamar river ;)
regards

are you going down for the sydney to hobart Brian ?

blaze
20-11-2005, 07:33 PM
just for webby

webby
20-11-2005, 07:37 PM
Chris you could possible find me rolling around the docks about that time ;D
But Blaze is taking me hunting tassie style ;)
and Bugman and i are going to fill a few trucks with crays, but i wont be getting in the water so he'll have to do all that ;D.
regards

blaze
20-11-2005, 07:41 PM
another

CHRIS_aka_GWH
20-11-2005, 07:50 PM
mate I went down one year to Hobart one the boats were coming in & came back 5kg heavier, the fooood, the grog, the inbred women #:-X......
did i say that ...

my favorite at the "Tastes of Tassie" on the docks was a draw between

seared Tasmanian Scallops in roe with King Island Cream with a hint of cheeky Tassie Chardonnay
&
Wood fired King Island Cheese pizza with field mushrooms and something herby (i can't recall)

and buy a $5 glass & go wine tasting - allllllllllll day !

its like a week long party with none of the stupid big city agro agro at the docks & the nearby pubs

Then you play spot the sailor - they are the ones swaying back & foward in the pubs BEFORE they hit the booze.

I loved it - every Ausfisher should do it once - Tassie is beautiful, the people are warm & genuine & its dollars spent in oz on oz stuff.

chris

ps its too cold for equatorial & middle east terrorists too # ;) & the closest thing to a white christmas we have

bugman
21-11-2005, 10:23 AM
Chris,

That's the best thing about owning a gourmet supermarket deli in Hobart ... the Taste now become a tax deduction ;D ;D ;D

We'll be there for four days this year and then I'll be teaching Webby how to stick his head under the 11 degree water and snatch little red things off the the rocks :P You'll love it Brian.

Depending on movements at the time - blaze I'd like to ctach up with you and Brian and either fish or cray or something - i'd settle for a beer ;)

Brett

seabug
21-11-2005, 04:22 PM
Greayt Gummy there Blaze ;D ;D ;D

"(Do you keep those gummies to eat ?? )" :o :o :o

Why would you not keep them,Our cold water Gummies are Delicious ::) ::) ::)

Hell,they probably taste better than some of those red things you Queenslanders catch ;) ;) ;)

Cheers

Seabug