PDA

View Full Version : OFF GOLDIE 26.11

gawby
26-11-2005, 08:11 PM
Last minute decision lastnight to go out.
Left grand ramp at about 5-30 out the seaway and up to the houseboat of juminpin on the 36s. ;D ;D
Trolled around for a while, not even a touch so out went the bottom bashers.
Up came a nice trag and then another.
Went quiet so moved around and got onto a school of flathead.
Kept 3 at 50cm and threw a half dozen back.
We kept moving around but just getting grinners and other s-it fish.
Decided to troll back to the seaway, again not a touch.
Back in about 12 midday.
Trlled with a big silver lazer, coulered diver and a jelly head. Ill throw them away and try something else next time.
Weather was perfect, no wind and about half a metre swell.
Brejen has the pics of the water but none of the fish. He will post them later.
The catch tasted mighty fine for dinner.
Graeme

Burley_Boy
26-11-2005, 08:34 PM
Glad Brett cooked up a storm for you, nice to catch up and might see you out there soon.
we're still looking at a bit of a run with the kids after midday, no fishing but an arvo out in our beautiful archipelagio (bugger I know I spelled that wrong but its the thought that counts.)
May your burley always pong just right. ;D

longtail
26-11-2005, 08:52 PM
graeme heard ya's on the radio talking to darryl , we didn't do any good either :( lots of undersize squire >:( stacks of tuna not interested in metal :'( but was a good day boating ;)
fill the esky next time out

jason

longtail
26-11-2005, 08:53 PM
wish we had conditions like that for the m&g ;D

Brejen
26-11-2005, 09:07 PM
Thanks Graeme top day in the end. Never seen the sounder like it was then dropped down into Flathead, flathead, flathead. Double hook ups by us all. only presume they where what we where watching on the sounder.

Tony mate you'll be happy to know Graeme kepy up the tradition of getting me wet and putting me onto the biggest bloody grinners i've ever seen.

Na top day really good to get a day like today and the fish where just a little bonus..

Thanks again Graeme

Brett

gawby
26-11-2005, 09:11 PM
I will pick the day next time and see how we go ;D
Conditions were pretty good though ;)
Nearly had to have a spew thismorning for old times sake. :-X Being crook in the guts lately didnt help matters ;)
Graeme

Brejen
26-11-2005, 09:14 PM
These where taken around 11:00 am trolling home.

Those interested there where some huge bait schools out there, only what looked like whitebait but nothing all day really smashing any of them up

gawby
26-11-2005, 09:27 PM
Maztez, This type of day would be good for you, the mistress could have been going flat out and you wouldnt have known. ;)
Graeme

Brejen
26-11-2005, 09:31 PM
Waiting, waiting waiting. Actually i think the young bloke kept me more busy than my bloody rods did. Oh well

skippa
26-11-2005, 09:38 PM
how the hell did you get wet in those conditions, did you fall overboard # ;D ;D

Geez Graeme at least it was a crap day the other week when one small bit of spray blew into Jennys ...
I mean Bretts face. # ;D

good to see you still felt like a spew Graeme, you musta had fun in ya bath when you where a kid... #:o

Ahhh would of been nice to be on the water tho ... I'm just jealous # :'(

Next time,
Tony # 8-)

Brejen
26-11-2005, 09:41 PM
Tony not to long after these the weather started outta the north and she started to go to crap.

I'll stick up for GAWBY.... Told you it nothing to do with the Tinnie at all.

Brejen
26-11-2005, 09:47 PM
Thats it Skippa i'm telling Tracey that she now has to duck when the spray is coming at her. That she really is allowed to move, and that yes the Skippa can get wet. Hell i'm even gonna come teach her how to duck.

But then the amount of water i got hit with maybe she should get someone little better at it. Not used to it see HAINES owner/ driver..... ;D ;D ;D ;D

skippa
26-11-2005, 10:16 PM
can't afford clears just yet ,cheaper to take Trace out with me ;D

gawby
27-11-2005, 07:17 AM
Tony,
i will spew for anyone at anytime, once you get that coloured yawn out the day just gets better. ;D
Didnt spew yesterday though but when we had smoko it just got better ;)
See you when the southwind blows. Woops i ment see you in the southwind. :P :P :P
Graeme(tiny club)

maztez
27-11-2005, 07:26 AM
Hey Gawby looks like i missed a great day on the water oh well next time
Terry ;D ;D