PDA

View Full Version : Riviera Light Tackle Masters Heads Up

Smithy
07-12-2005, 05:25 PM
Hot of the press just released enter now save disapointment limited numbers

http://www.goldcoastgamefish.com/tournament.htm

January 20th to 22nd 2006 at Chancellor Resort Hope Harbour with over
$60 000 in prizes to be won

Gold Coast Game Fish Club presents the Riviera Light Tackle Masters and would like to invite all members and visiting anglers to compete in this great event. For all who joined us last year and had a good time with plenty of prizes given away well this one is even better. For all you gold reel buffs out there we have Shimano Taigra’s 16’s yes that’s right the new and improved 8kg version, and even rod and reel combo’s for some of the winning anglers including males, females, junior’s, and for the first time ever small fry anglers under 11 years of age that’s right Taigra 16 combo’s for all champion anglers in all divisions.
And that’s just the start of the prizes!

Anyone who fished the heavy tackle will remember the sea of prizes we had well this year the light tackle master’s will be the same with male anglers 1st to 5th receiving prizes, Female’s 1st to 5th, Junior’s 1st to 5th, and as mentioned above small fry 1st to 3rd all receive some great prizes.

Ok for all you boat owners out there we haven’t forgotten about you with all those great prizes going to champion anglers, for the champion boats in both section under and over 8m we have Taylor Marine packages and relax package and bose package, plus again the winning crew receive a invitation to fish the Rollex Championships as well as receiving the Craig Smith Art work which I am sure every person would be happy to have hanging on there wall in there home or office.

http://www.goldcoastgamefish.com/tournament.htm
online entry as well save time less hassle

hope to see you all there
Tournament Director GCGFC
DBL2@bigpond.net.au

Dazzle

Smithy
07-12-2005, 05:29 PM
Place these dates in your Diary now!

We would like to start off by saying thankyou for supporting our previous tournaments.

The RIVIERA 2006 LIGHT TACKLE MASTERS is to be held on January 20 - 22 2006 at the wonderful venue of the Chancellor Resort.

The Chancellor Resort Hope Harbour is located at John Lund Drive Hope Island 4212 and to say this will be a special event would be an understatement.

The cost for each angler is $200 for adults and $150 for juniors. There is a late entry fee of an extra $75, so remember to get in early.

A little information on what we plan to do with Chancellor Resort Hope Island.

All boats big and small are welcome, and will be allocated a berth on the main 2 arms in front of the tournament base. All boats will be kept together to keep the tournament atmosphere going. In saying that, all amenities are provided. Chancellor Resort Hope Island also have their own fuel wharf to make the whole tournament much more enjoyable having everything one would need to compete.

Things to remember.

Special room rates for tournament anglers at a cost of $99 per night TWIN SHARE, so remember families are welcome. Please note this resort has 2 pools and will be catering for families during the day whilst the tournament is on.

List of prizes exceeding $60,000 RRP lots to look forward to including Friday night & Saturday night raffle along with lucky Angler draws and much more.

Limited numbers.

Make sure you get in early for this great event as there is a strict number of boats that will be accepted this year. There are also limited seats available for the presentation dinner so it is important to book early for any additional presentation meal tickets.

Tournament detail.

Friday - 7pm Briefing Chancellor Resort Hope Harbour

Saturday - 7am Start Fishing – Cease Fishing 4.00pm with unlimited overtime, tag cards in by 6pm unless permitted overtime, then ASAP after fish lost or tagged or boated. ALL BOATS MUST RETURN TO Chancellor Resort Hope Harbour

Sunday; 6.00am compulsory SAIL PAST all points lost if not in Sail Past

7.30am Start Fishing – Cease Fishing 3pm, 1 hour overtime permitted with tag cards in by 5pm sharp no excuses.

6pm Dinner with Presentation to follow

Entries - Open to all current financial of QGFA or GFAA

All paid entries must be in the hands of the secretary by the 8th January 2005 or a late entry fee of $75 extra will apply.

Additional meal tickets may be purchased for Friday $20 – Saturday $30 - Sunday $50

For further information:

Darren Lord - 0417965410 or dbl2@bigpond.net.au

bugman
08-12-2005, 09:08 AM
Sending in the entry today Smithy,

Team Bogey will back-up and hopefully I'll be able to show my new capture flags for the first time. I note that the sailpast is compulsory and all points will be lost for non attendence.

Brooksy and I are wondering how we can get young Dan out there at 6:00am to drive the boat for us because the affects of two kegs on Sat night might be a little too much for us to handle ;D

The event is going to start to add up with entry fee and fuel - and then we have to pay for rooms for our other halves to stay the weekend which makes extra meal tickets starting to push the friendship.

Bloody hell this game fishing business costs. - and I can't catch a fish >:(

Bugman

Awoonga
08-12-2005, 09:34 AM
Well if you cant catch fish ??? stay home maybe you need a deckie ? $500 a day l will give you a hand ;D ;D show you how to catch fish....Take your photo...all that good stuff

bugman
08-12-2005, 09:58 AM
When I saw your name as the last person posting in this thread I thought it would be slander - turned out I was correct.

Not sure how the millionaire would go the Blacks Trev, Might have the stopping power but probably not enough line ;D

I can't pay you $500 but I can probably give you a seat if you're interested !

Now go away and make sure the freezer is still running ;D ;D ;D

Brett

Awoonga
08-12-2005, 11:34 AM
Yes the freezer is ok gee its hard to keep the lid down.. oh l remember now gota take the air outa freddy before you put him in....OK better stop hijacking this thread..Would love to come but need a sponsor to pay all those entry fees ect ect