PDA

View Full Version : Bag out  Over the South Passage

redspeckle
31-03-2006, 05:31 PM
I been looking foward to heading out all this week to fish offshore
My deckie ring late last night said could come so I still deiced to head out
When through the Northern channel (not very deep last part heading out) and heading to bait grounds and plenty live's there
After that headed out to the fathoms grounds no current hook five good snappery /squire with in the hour just got last one up the current started roar left when to fish off Point lookout no current after 40 mintue fight pull up a good size shark [smiley=cry.gif] and let him go ( was hoping it was cobia or a mackeral way it just peel the line off)o'well next time
Come back thorugh the middle which been has been after the big sea's we had this year so far you can take Amity end at you own risk now very very shallow
Mitch
GO THE COWBOYS IN 2006

Black_Jack
31-03-2006, 05:59 PM
Nice catch,
was the bar breaking over the last section and is the channel basically in the same spot

dynamicspot
31-03-2006, 06:37 PM
good you got something good fish

Cheers

Greg

skippa
31-03-2006, 06:38 PM
G'Day Mitch,

nice haul there buddie, well done. know what you mean about the Amity channel, only a few feet under the boat when I went thru there a few weeks back, needs a bit of tide under you now... glad it was a good day when I went thru.

Cheers,
Tony 8-)

Slient
31-03-2006, 07:15 PM
Nice snappers well done 8-)

outsiderskip
31-03-2006, 09:59 PM
hi mitch
nice catch of snapper there
few feeds there

cheers pete

snappa
01-04-2006, 12:05 AM
your getting better with each trip .. ;)

redspeckle
01-04-2006, 06:43 PM
Yep still learning to how to catch fish off the Moreton and Point lookout reefs I be happy catch half the amount you catch there Snappa when you go fishing with the reports you post here
For Black_Jack :question yes the northern channel is still in nearly the same spot
and [smiley=dankk2.gif] for replys so far
Mitch
GO THE COWBOYS IN 2006