PDA

View Full Version : Friday night Banks

Sproulesy
09-04-2006, 12:26 PM
Headed out to the banks friday night 3 aboard, for a good run the whole way out.First stop was in about 90m of water that gave us a few pearlies than went a little quite, so we moved to shallower water of about 50-60m which straight way bought on the snapper of around 2-4kg, they just keep coming aboard and we had to pick which ones to keep as we headed to our bag limit.Once we had bagged out we tried for some new groud which gave us some more pearlies moses pearch a nice sweet lip and even more good snapper(never have i had to throw back fish)
Coming back home we found a few dollies and tried our luck, hook up straight away and on only for me to loose it at the boat on the gaff, not once but twice i lost them one the gaff #>:( but still managed to boat a little one that i didn't have to gaff, so first dollie for me and the boat.
In all what a trip for me, cant wait for round 2.
Cheers Dave
ps if any one can help me with a few marks for different fish please do.

Sproulesy
09-04-2006, 12:27 PM
the catch

Sproulesy
09-04-2006, 12:27 PM
the catch

Sproulesy
09-04-2006, 12:29 PM
and another

caloundra
09-04-2006, 12:38 PM
well done dave
and nice feed there

top stuff
Daniel

Dave
09-04-2006, 01:15 PM
A few nice fish in that lot. Well done. We found it a bit quiet out there sat morn. Still managed a nice feed. Will have to catch up and do a run to the banks.

Dave

FOOCKCHUCKER
09-04-2006, 02:00 PM
not a bad feed there we were same but our pearlys had a fair bit more size then your fullas. lets hope it picks up as the weather cools becouse the last few trips have been a tad slowish.

wessel
09-04-2006, 02:33 PM
Did somebody step on the little fellas foot?

W

outsiderskip
09-04-2006, 03:59 PM
hi dave
we went sat night with spiro and we too bagged out on snapper thru heaps back still waiting to catch out first spangley out there

cheers pete

Sproulesy
09-04-2006, 04:46 PM
For sure hainesy that would be the go we'll have to sort out a time for that.
Foockchucker we were hoping for the bigger ones to come about but couldn,t find them, but the mates werent keen to cacth the bigger ones reckon the smaller ones are heavier enough.
Dave

TIM-DONSELAAR
09-04-2006, 05:58 PM
good haul there Dave...Well Done #;)

cheers tim :D

-spiro-
09-04-2006, 08:12 PM
Cool 8-)

bugman
10-04-2006, 09:54 AM
Dave,

And here I was feeling bad for you that I couldn't pass on any marks - as my GPS went belly up. I was thinking you'd be floating around out there in the big blue aimlessly throwing lead over the side for no reward.

WELL !!!!!

It would seems I'm no longer needed :P

Nice haul mate - Can I say it was much much better than ours on Saturday night.

I might have to get some marks of you soon.

Bugman

Chrisco_stew
10-04-2006, 10:23 AM
Nice one!!

Welfare will be onto you if you keep bashing your kids ;D ;D

Better thanks Brooksy for the marks??

Chriso

Sproulesy
10-04-2006, 07:22 PM
What can i say Brooksy your a champ thanks mate, the marks we got from you worked a treat Thanks, but i could also have been cause there was no chrisco on board to drop them ;D Buggy i will have to pass the marks on tp you incase brooksy has lost them to,all i need know is the marks for the BIG RED fellas
Cheers Dave

Chrisco_stew
11-04-2006, 09:14 AM
Thats it! I dobbing you in for bashing joshy ;D

What the hell did you do to him? looks pretty funny!

Or was Tash telling him no maccas this friday night!!!

Me drop fish???????? You got the wrong bloke! 8-)

revs57
11-04-2006, 10:13 AM
Good spangly among a great bag Dave,

encouraging to see the banks still performing...

Cheers

Rhys