PDA

View Full Version : Green Backs

Good_as_Gold
12-04-2006, 08:03 PM
G-day guys

Ive been off line for a while due to stuffed computer so here is a couple of reports of my last two trips.
report 1
Headed out this week just off stradie to target some tailor alot of bait fish around but no action on top so put on a flattie lurer to past some time, matt got a nice tailor in the meen time and five minutes later we were on, got a tailor on a pink deep diver shocked but they would take everthing in their sight. Then swaped to a slug 9 out of ten cast saw a fish all good size too so to make things interesting no net and no help aloud that did cause a few to be lost half way into the boat but we alredy had our share, if we wanted to go over board we could of both bagged out with in 45 minutes ,we left them on the chew. great avry of sport fishing and a couple of beers with my mate on his birthday.
Report 2
an early cut on a friday left us heading out through the pin bar, this was friday acouple of weeks ago when we had all that rain and storms but just outside straddy we missed it, first twenty of casts produced nothing and then matt hooked onto somthing big it just pulled of line in all directions and then gone, we thought maybe a big gt but the next fish was a quality tailor followed by some well deserved green backs we lost another but maneged to land two one 73cm and one 75 they weighed in at 7lb gilled and gutted and that was weighed on sun and they were caught fri my personal best will post some pics next week .

Chrisco_stew
13-04-2006, 11:12 AM
Nice work!!

Nothing better than same day tailor!!

I am hoping to get some down at fingal this weekend!!!

Cheers

Chriso

Must remember license.............

jackash
13-04-2006, 04:39 PM
Good on ya mate. Best fighting fish in the sea. Cant way to ahve another crack at them this season.
Cheers
Jackash