PDA

View Full Version : Tough Day@ Tempest !

rakinray
15-04-2006, 08:23 AM
G/ day all decided that the wx looked best early easter and organised a trip to Tempest, myself and normal deckie Dan met Sandman (Mike) at Raby at 4.30am loaded the whaler while my three brothers (Terry,Steve, and Gary) did like wise in his whittley. Top run out to the bait grounds, loaded up on livies and headed for our first spot, seems someone else had the same idea ! Found about a dozen boats sitting on our spot so squeezed in and found the going very tough. It wasnt untill lunch time that we started to get a feed together, a slow tricke of squirey snapps with the odd pearlie and bits following with the odd better snapper hitting the box headed back around three pm to a glassed out bay and decided to clean the catch before we hit the ramp (reason why i havnt got any pics of the total catch), tough going but we managed a nice feed and u gotta be happy to be out with mates and bros on a day off ! Pics to follow. My brother can add his version of the day cos he took more pics than me.

CHEERS RAY :)

rakinray
15-04-2006, 08:26 AM
Sandman (Mike) with some nice squire !

Cloud_9
15-04-2006, 10:52 AM
nice fish anyway ray
Cloud 9

Maria
15-04-2006, 03:33 PM
Hey Ray, long time mate. Nice feed despite the long yards involved. Weather's been too good not to be fishing lately. We did an overnighter int he bay for very little result. See reports.

Cheers mate

Ben

-spiro-
15-04-2006, 05:16 PM
Nice snappery squire mate 8-)

kingcobe
15-04-2006, 07:37 PM
Good stuff

dave@chrissy
15-04-2006, 09:10 PM
Nothing Better Fishin With Mates #and catching a feed . nice fish mate

Dave
15-04-2006, 09:24 PM
Good fun, Good company and a few fish to boot. What more can one ask for. Well done.

Dave