PDA

View Full Version : 1770 5/5/06

agnes_jack
06-05-2006, 01:40 PM
Went out for another shot yesterday morning, weather was rough as bags!!
Got shaken to death on the way out and it got progressivly worse as the day went on. Didn't spoil the day too much though. We didn't do as well as tuesday, but still managed some nice fish. A couple of nice trout, a few largemouth nannagai, big grassies, a stack of good size hussar and I blooded my new Tyrnos with a small mahi mahi :D
All good fun. Here is a couple of photo's

agnes_jack
06-05-2006, 01:45 PM
Mahi Mahi. This fella was spotted swimming under the boat so I chucked a live yakka on a single hook. Took all of a minute for the fish to find it. Not a huge one, but always good fun with the aerial displays, and not bad chewing either!

Argle
06-05-2006, 03:06 PM
Nice pics too Tony, cant go past a feed of dollie. The old trouts not too shabby either :)

Cheers and Beers
Scott

seapup
06-05-2006, 03:25 PM
Nice work mate! Your conditions up there looked a lot rougher than what we had 70km off Noosa yesterday! You still scored some ripper fish though!!
Cheers,
Ben. ;D

kiljora
06-05-2006, 04:17 PM
Well done Tony. There's nothing better than being able to see a fish, present it a bait or a lure and then to see the fish hammer it. Awesome.... Nice trout in the first pic.

Cheers Tony

Jono_SS
06-05-2006, 04:43 PM
c'mon tony, stop it...

as if it isn't hard enough to go to work each day already, you go and put up those photos up for us all to see.

hmmm, perhaps some time off is due. what's the offshore scene in CQ like in July?

trout3030
06-05-2006, 07:32 PM
Well done again Tony.

coraltrout68
06-05-2006, 07:35 PM
Great stuff Tony.

Thanks for the advice.

Shane

seapup
06-05-2006, 09:20 PM
Hi Tony,
What baits do you find work well up your way? You siad you got your mahi Mahi on a live yakka. I got a Mahi Mahi on a butterfleid Yakka yesterday off noosa as well. I was getting all my bigger Snapper on Live and butterflied yakkas last night. Do the trought smash the yakkas hard? Keen to get a bit of feedback from you mate.
Thanks,
Ben. ;)

TIM-DONSELAAR
06-05-2006, 10:40 PM
nice trout and dollie there Tony...Well Done #[smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

cheers tim #:)

the_baker
07-05-2006, 01:16 PM
Hey tony nice fish mate & one for the new outfit.
Now you need to get one of those massive busted
head spanish,so how did the tyrnos go they look good.

cheers Dave.

agnes_jack
08-05-2006, 06:06 AM
Dave
The Tyrnos seems very smooth mate, should go well later this year when I get my first black in the tinny mate!!!!

Ben
Yeah mate, ya can't beat a live yakka for a lot of things mate. The trout woof em down ;) Often find the trout have yakkas in thier guts when you cut them open too.

Johnno
Thats a good time for the reefies mate ;) a few good snapper starting to get caught up here at the moment, and heaps of longtails around the headland to about 16kg. Come on up!!

Regards, Tony

the_baker
08-05-2006, 05:31 PM
Tony
that i gota see, it will be one hell of a buzz [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]
just hope it don't want to go for a ride in the tinnie too :) ;D