PDA

View Full Version : oh what a night !!!

darrmun
08-05-2006, 12:00 PM
well 1 of the guys that use to fish with us bought a new boat @ x-mas & still hadn't blooded yet , so he hit the 2 "tinny" boys up if we wanted to go for a ride in his new pride & joy , he was driving #!! what could we say ???
# so as soon as i finished work we loaded the gear into the un blooded cruise-craft , jumped in the toyota with some roadies & off to m'bah
# the ramp was't as bad as i expected so we dropped the boat in loaded some gps marks in for wide caloundra , b'banks & the hards & waited for some other freinds #to sort out some trouble with their black anchor & we were on our way
# went to cal wide as the other skipper was lacking confidence in his black anchor , we sounded around a little dropped the anchor ( not the black one ), damn it bloody missed so redoo & close enough & started fishing , by 7.30 felt we should start counting not that the skipper had contributed much mmmmmmmm 12 squire/snapper , so it was out with the cooker have a feed & back into it , we let quite a few go but had our 15 by 10pm & were out of grog , so we went over to the other boat to say we were headed in & to see what they were doing , they fired the black anchor up & it seemed to be ok so they said see-ya's & we were off
# # #we ende up with 15 squire/snapper upto approx 4kg
# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # 1 x pearly
# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # 2 x moses perch
# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # 1 x neighbour fish ( slatey bream )
# # # # # # # # # # # # # & a cobia
# # # # # #not to forget the headache the next morning x2
i've also managed to cross an item off my want list ... i have a digi now so pics to follow ( i hope ) # # #

darrmun
08-05-2006, 12:03 PM
pic 1

darrmun
08-05-2006, 12:03 PM
pic2

snappa
08-05-2006, 12:14 PM
that kid sure looks like ya .... :D

darrmun
08-05-2006, 12:28 PM
i almost forgot got a call sunday morning that the black anchor wont start & need a tow

TIM-DONSELAAR
08-05-2006, 12:34 PM
nice haul there fellas...Well Done [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

cheers tim :)

Argle
08-05-2006, 01:10 PM
Nice work indeed, still waiting for my fillets for covering for you seeing how you knocked off early and all...... ;D ;D ;)
Geez i hate working all weekend. >:( And be nice to the black anchors too mate, might need one to help when that "aspro" outboard stops hey ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cheers and Beers
Scott

kingcobe
08-05-2006, 06:01 PM
Top variety of fish ya got there

outwide1
08-05-2006, 06:55 PM
Not a bad effort at all boys,heap of fish,a couple of hang overs,beats sitting at home watching the tv.Got to love them black hulls{not bragging but i have one too] and how did you wait untill now to use the boat ,i picked mine up at 5pm and went out at 3 the next morning.Anyway weldone from the crew of outwide.

Big_Ren
08-05-2006, 07:54 PM
Not a bad blooding I would reckon. You just have to plan better next time and take more cool treats LOL.

Well done mate.

Cheers
Paul :)