PDA

View Full Version : Bruns??

Sean
10-05-2006, 01:41 PM
I am going out with Mono this Friday and was wondering if Anyone has fished Bruns. or been out with Mono lately? :) :) :) 3 sleeps 2 go....be kind Mr. Weather, already cancelled one trip.

stonecold
10-05-2006, 04:51 PM
G'Day Sean,

Havnt been out with mono. At all!! Weather gods have spoiled 2 trips :'(
From what I hear through the local grape vine there still getting plenty of good fish. One of the great things with Mono's charters is the options he offers. If he can't put you on to a mackeral, wahoo or tuna then he can normally find some fantastic pearlies, sambos, kingies or snapper. Hope the weather gods co-operate good luck.

Mark

kiljora
10-05-2006, 08:04 PM
Hi Sean,
I went out with Mono about 6 - 8 weeks ago. Had a great day. Although the fish weren't exactly thick we still had a great day with some big Mack Tuna and some Kingies. Heading back out with him in about 5 weeks to test out bruns's wider reefs... Definetly a top charter and his boat is fantastic and very comfortable. Hope the weather holds for you....

Cheers Tony

mono
10-05-2006, 08:34 PM
Hi Sean, fingers crossed mate. The weather has been pretty good with us being able to get out 6 out of the last 8 days.
I havent been bothered with fishing in close for mackerel ect because the fishing out wide has been great for snapper and pearlies. Bagout on most days with pearlies.
Looking forward to meeting you.
Cheers

Photo is of some recent fish, pearlie and big traglin.

outrigger
11-05-2006, 05:26 PM
Hi Sean fished with Mono yesterday 10th had a great day with 240KGs fish for the day between five of us. Snapper. pearlie's Trag along with 30 odd dolphin fish.
Hope you have a day as good
Regards Outrigger

mono
12-05-2006, 08:35 PM
Hey Outrigger, you sneaky bugger, you didnt tell me you were an ausfish member!

I would have really put you into some fish if I had known ;)

Nice to see you again and your crew. Glad you had a nice day= you certainly jagged the weather! Bloody terrible-aparently ;D

Sorry about today sean, ended up being a good call as the weather turned yuk! Catch up soon.

Cheers

Sean
13-05-2006, 09:47 AM
Thats cool mate. I will get out one day soon!! I know what its like fishing in shitty weather when you don't have to. I think the day b4 turned you off a little too!! ;D ;D See you soon I hope.Sean :)

Sean
13-05-2006, 09:56 AM
How is this Tuesday looking? :)

kiljora
13-05-2006, 11:07 AM
Hey Mono,
I thought that 240kg of fish was pretty good between 5 people. How much better can you do???? Or was it the quality of the fish you were referring too....

Cheers Tony