PDA

View Full Version : Late Start On The GOLDY !

rakinray
20-05-2006, 09:16 PM
G/ day all just a short report on the quick run we took today (due to the daughter needing a lift to work) hit the seaway at 9.00am went straight to the 36s we picked up some pearlies and small squire and heaps of sgt bakers, with a strange lookin milf that looked alot like a sweety ! Picked up a few nice flatties on the trip in, all in all a bit quite but i think we missed the main bite time early but got a feed.

CHEERS RAY :) Me and Dan hard at it !

rakinray
20-05-2006, 09:18 PM
Dan with a strange lookin MILF !

rakinray
20-05-2006, 09:19 PM
Pearlies !

Darryl
20-05-2006, 09:39 PM
Well done Ray and co, they went off the chew for us at around 9 am , so i reckon you did well to get what you did mate.

Darryl.

gawby
20-05-2006, 10:13 PM
Good stuff Ray,
Love the lips on the milf ;D ;D ;D
Graeme

straddie
21-05-2006, 09:40 AM
Heya Rakinray

I'd be cautious with that MILF it's body shape is way to close to paddle tail for my liking so may carry Cig. I could be wrong as I am only guessing but personally I wouldn't be eating it.

jeffo
21-05-2006, 10:51 AM
looks like one of those morwong they get more of further south to me, i think they are good chewing. i think rob (mackmauler) used to get a few up off straddie.

one of the NSW members might be able to tell you a bit more about them.

twodogsfishing
21-05-2006, 11:50 AM
looks a bit like a queen snapper with the long blue pectorals

mono
21-05-2006, 03:56 PM
mmmmmm... Sargent baker.... best cut bait for snapper bait going.

Cheers

stonecold
21-05-2006, 08:34 PM
Blue mowong, quite common in NSW. Not bad chewin but not great either. Probably still a MILF if you've got a few pearlies or snaps in the box!

rakinray
21-05-2006, 08:39 PM
G/ day all, will be trying the mystery fish out on the cat then ! ;) only joking ;D only kept a couple of fish for a bloke at work so just wont take a chance with it. I just thought it was a mowie but it is up for grabs if anyone knows ? Hey Jeff long time mate ! you guys have had a good run of fish this season by the reports you been puttin out (some top pics in those.) G/ day Mark didnt know that about the sgt bakers, put em all straight back in they seem pretty hardy they just shot back down in 65/70 mts of ocean might keep one next time, me and Brian are plannin a bay sorty some time soon, i think he owes you a deckie job after the sailfish trip ! ;D Just read a post that your new rig is a Yalta Triple five Graeme Niceeeee i have always wanted one of those. How did it ride in saturdays conditions it was a little lumpy at certain times of the morn ?

CHEERS RAY :) PS the two fish in the pics both went 42cm the photo angle makes em look tiny !

hundgie
22-05-2006, 08:02 AM
Yep stonecold is spot on blue morwong or rubber lip morwong plenty of them down sydney way and not bad on the chew but still in the milf catergory when you have box full of snaps.