PDA

View Full Version : Where's the Hook-Up report ?

Lucky_Phill
18-06-2006, 09:26 PM
OK, fellas. did I miss it ?

Where is the guff on the Boyne-Tannum Hook-Up ?\

I went to the park on Saturday arvo, found the Ausfish Banner. Stood in the rain, waiting, waiting, waiting. ::) ::)

Went to the bar and had a drinkie....waiting, waiting, waiting ::)

Went to the boat ramp, bought a raffle ticket from the VMR.... waiting, waiting,, waiting.................. ::)

Got really, really wet....no more waiting, went home !

Results other than wet people is needed.

Cheers Phill :-?

Owen
19-06-2006, 09:36 PM
Not sure about the other guys, but my sum total for the weekend was a nice grunter and a bloody big slatey bream.
Both went back.
I headed to Port Alma on Saturday coz I figured with the wind every man and his dog would be in the river.
It blew it's guts out most of the weekend and rained for the bits in between.
I think the biggest fish was a 23kg ?? spanish.
And some other bugger won my boat ;D

cheers,
Owen

outsiderskip
20-06-2006, 06:32 AM
phil
they were to pissed and forgot what they caught
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

harry_h01
20-06-2006, 07:53 AM
Phil

Friday - nothing
Saturday - a head cold and a chill to the bone, oh and wet wet wet
Sunday - 4 bream and 1 grunter

I had the sign up on Friday morning with the help of Streaker. Then come Friday night the local school had put their tent up in front of it, so no one could see it. I took it down and relocated it on Friday night after the crowd had departed.

Saturday night was a washout and the place was like a slip and slide, so off home to warm up.

Sunday night I couldn't get near the sign. I took a walk over that way and the crowd were to deep. I ended up near the coffee stand.

And Owen, I had my name engraved on the hlem of the boat, but it still did me no good.

Oh well maybe next year and some good weather.

Harry

barradise
26-06-2006, 08:02 PM
The Boyne/Tannum hookup, the great drought buster. Can't remember to many events over the past 11 years when the weather has been perfect.
Com-on DAGS, make a post a let fill everybody in on this years event.