PDA

View Full Version : north moreton-sp's-sat1/7

pegasus
03-07-2006, 06:07 PM
Ventured off with Mr Wong and Tracy for a sole SP session in the big otto bin (5.3 m poly c/c). Headed for North Moreton- left the Scarborough ramp 4 ish a.m -rough trip out but conditions improved dramatically.as the day wore on.Checked out Hutchies. first I was first in and reward legalish squire- didnt measure- fish returned - geez this is easy - fish returned- a few more fish came aboard but nothing of size. I donated some rigs to the reef fund.

Checked out a few spots but did the best in close. Longtoms were in plague numbers but still great fun- most pretty large. Some bite offs there amongst all the tail walks etc. :) .

Norm started to get a rep for the squire while Tracy and I battled with the longtoms- I think Norm only got the squire because we kept the longtoms entertained. ;). A few 40 ish cm squire made their way into the esky but Norm was still after that larger model. Perserverence and the Mr Wong technique finally came good- 52 cm model coming aboard.

Also a few trev s( few goldens amongst them) joined the esky club. We ended up with 7 squire up to 52cm,5 trevally. or thereabouts.We probably caught and released another 35 fish squire, trevors and longtoms we never tried to count.

Saw heaps of whales and dolphins. Got back to the ramp on dusk- a great day and a fresh feed for dinner

MrWong
03-07-2006, 06:16 PM
Cant beat the old plastic fantastic hey pegasus be it the otto bin or the lure..... Watch out fishies I have the bug again!
:D