PDA

View Full Version : tweed cobe

matthill80
02-07-2006, 08:57 PM
went fishing down the tweed once more in a mates brand new 24' kevlacat (insert drool factor here) the main aim was to get some liveys and try to explore a few new spots and give the jigging a hard bash. the bait reef we pulled up at had some massive liveys and pike. while loading up the bait tank benny flicked out a 6" atomic jerk shad and dropped the rod in the holder. seconds later the rod is bending and benny is into a real solid fish. not bad on 8 kg spin gear mate, the pics will tell the story.
jigging the fish were a no show except for some sergant baker and a squire.
top day out on the water in a truly awesome rig cheers again mike.

cheers matt.

p.s. if u read this mike benny went out again today to the same spot and nailed over 30 kingys and aj's on jigs to 14kg. :( :( :(
must have been the NE that turned em off.

matthill80
02-07-2006, 08:57 PM
the plastic that did the damage

cool_deaf_dude
02-07-2006, 09:26 PM
cool well done dude . damn it i wish i had my boat :( never mind . :)

Big_Ren
03-07-2006, 11:37 AM
Great fish and a top rig by the looks of it. Funny about those bloody north-easterlies >:(

Cheer
Paul

Scarecrow
03-07-2006, 03:59 PM
they eat better if you freeze the fillets
at least for a week first
cheers ted ;D

kingcobe
04-07-2006, 08:01 PM
Mad cobe

flickflack
04-07-2006, 08:11 PM
Jeez looks like Bennie cut all his hair off. ;) AWESOME FISH ON PLASTIC!! We went out there on Monday and they would only eat livies. If we could only talk fish language and ask them what the hell is going on! :D.

Matt we must try and go for a fish sometime in the week. Give me a ring if you are keen.

Cheers Rod

matthill80
04-07-2006, 09:29 PM
yeah mate for sure just have to get the time off is the haardest part.

i give him a bit of a ribbing for the hairdo as well mate lol

cheers matt