PDA

View Full Version : Banks Sat 1st

backlash08
03-07-2006, 07:21 PM
Enough has been written on how good the weather was on Saturday, left M'ba ramp at 12 noon and headed mid banks spot X and fished 32mts - lucyloo cruised along side in his new tub - nice boat Shane!!
Didnt even bother with a drift, dropped the pick and all was queit except for what seemed to be thousands of husher and red throat (undersize). A bit of berly later and the snapper came on and left again as fast as they turned up, some on float liners and some on the bottom, ended up with 5 good ones in the esky in that run, another relaxing hour or so and then dropped some big fish from the bottom that I have no idea what they were - they were big though. Then a few sharks, the largest wrassse that I've ever seen and then all went quiet agian. Just on dark the snapper came back on in dribs and drabs and bagged out on good quality snapper, also got some good parrot, 1 nice coral trout, some wrasse and various other reefies. First time that I've ever arrived on the banks, dropped the pick and not retrived it until I went home
Didnt get any cobe, legal reds or big big fish but a great day, great weather and back at m/ba by 10.30.
:D

lucyloo
03-07-2006, 08:29 PM
good goin we ended up with about 15 good fish largest parot ive ever seen 6 kg digital camera shit itself spuing ude be glad u left wen u did it blew up after u left a lotanchor snapped 2 prongs off we got home lunch time next day and had to punch all trhe way to scarborough lmao :D

flea_350
04-07-2006, 06:50 PM
hey guys,
went to the banks 2 weeks ago on a charter 20-25 knot winds, 2.5m swell got alot of yellow king fish, a few parrots, two nice pearlies and catch of the day went to a 75 cm snapper, look out for upcoming pics. Unfortunately dont have a boat to go out thare alot, but nice going hope you keep up the good work.

CHEERS FLEA

outsiderskip
05-07-2006, 05:38 AM
hi craig
nice catch
pity no reds this time

shane how the new boat going

cheers pete