PDA

View Full Version : HArds With Foxy

adamleah
02-07-2006, 06:47 PM
Will keep this quick as I havent seen the missus most of the weekend and I have fish to clean...Foxy may elaborate further when he gets on later...

We left early friday evening, headed into some wind that wasnt really predicted ... got to the nth of the banks and caught snapper and pearlies, I went to sleep at around midnight whilst all abord kept bringing em in.. they all went down at around 3 and we all arose at 5am ish for more sloppy weather and more fish to come aboard... Once daylight awoke... the Parrot and other varieties stumbled in the esky also ...

After losing an anchor and trying to keep bottom too many times it looked like the wind was abating and we headed further nth... ended up in the hards region , wind dropped off to glass out conditions and we caught more fish.. including my first decent Red "Thanks again Dave!!!!" my biggest Mother in law @ 6.3kg and more bits n pieces...

We stayed for the dusk and the fish went off the chew around 630 and we back at ramp by 8ish....

Once again . Dave got us into a heap of good fish and I have the bruises under my left arm and guts and sore arms to prove it ...
Can't wait till next time..

adamleah
02-07-2006, 06:48 PM
Milf

adamleah
02-07-2006, 06:50 PM
cobe

adamleah
02-07-2006, 06:51 PM
snapper

seapup
02-07-2006, 07:24 PM
nice haul mate. i was on the hard friday night and it was rough as!

SeaSaw
02-07-2006, 10:44 PM
Godd on ya Adam. You showed the boys up, nice red. By the looks of the photos, foxy came up empty handed ... again ;D ;D ;D.

Well done.

Mark

jackson_4300
02-07-2006, 11:45 PM
what are the gps marks for the hards?
Thats if you dont mind.

kitty_cat
03-07-2006, 09:31 AM
more reds from the hards good stuff ,ood size as well did yous get any undersize ir just the one off
wayne

Big_Ren
03-07-2006, 10:57 AM
Hi Adam

looking at the pics, it is amazing how the conditions can change from one moment to the next. It looks like a glass out in the pic with the Milf, yet getting a bit joggly in the snapper pic. Did you get the Milf later in the day (therefore conditions glassing out)? Nice red too btw. Did you score the red pre-dawn or late arvo as there is also a little bit of background light on the horizon?

Cheers and well done.
Paul ;)

dfox
03-07-2006, 04:16 PM
About time you caught a red adam!
We had a comp on this trip to see who could catch the smallest pearly, joel won...foxy

-spiro-
03-07-2006, 08:07 PM
another successful trip Dave and crew 8-)glad to see that the rig is ok Dave ::)

jack_attacks
06-07-2006, 02:16 PM
Guys

Excuse my ignorance, but where is "hards"... :-/ #

Thanks
Matt

craigie
06-07-2006, 03:47 PM
Hards are approx 60 k's north east of Mooloolabah.

Basically North of the Barwon Banks.

Sorry, I don't have any GPS marks :(

Reefmaster
06-07-2006, 04:48 PM
Good stuff fella's

Adam Congrats on your first Red mate and a nice one at that. I bet he gave you plenty of stick :)

Watch out but those buggers are very addictive. ;) ::)

Regards,
Greg