PDA

View Full Version : BK charter trip.

favourite_whiting
25-07-2006, 09:59 AM
Hi all ;)
11 hearing impaired people went on BK charter deepsea trip 15th July out to seaway area at Gold Coast. It was half day as we all went early morning. It was my first time go on deepsea.
It was fun day. Plenty of chopper tailors as kept 50 tailors and thrown babies tailors back into water. There was several squire fishes, pity no snappers there. Me caught remora sucking fish ;D very gladly it nothing happened to th charter boat. As the guy showed all of us of remora on top of ceiling of the boat, then took it off and thrown back into water immediately. Moved to other spot, a guy worked so hard which he caught yellow fin tuna. (here's photo attachment).
We're going there again in October which will be night time this time.
Happy life of fishing,
Hobbywhiting :) ;)

Booton_1
25-07-2006, 01:08 PM
Don't mean to put a downer on what you thought was a yellow fin mate, but it sure looks to me as a mac tuna.

The skipper on the charter should have told u it was.

jim_bream
25-07-2006, 07:56 PM
Good on ya for the post, always nice to come back with something.
Gotta love those remora's- been a few turning up recently...

favourite_whiting
25-07-2006, 08:20 PM
heres pictures of remora

favourite_whiting
25-07-2006, 08:20 PM
heres other one

Happy life of fishing,
Hobbywhitings ;)

Volcano
25-07-2006, 09:57 PM
Congratrulations mate! Sounds like you had a great day! Hope you enjoy eating your fish
:)

spinna
25-07-2006, 10:20 PM
Thats what its all about mate having a good time ya just gotta love fishing.

Cheers spinna ;) :)

stack
26-07-2006, 12:09 PM
Nice one we went out with BK a couple of years ago and had a great day catching heaps of choppers and the odd trag,we had i livie out the back all day and just as we were about to leave it went off.BK refused to chase the fish and 2hours and 4 very buggered blokes later we managed to land what BK called a 150kg Black Marlin I reckon he was being generous.

Stack

favourite_whiting
26-07-2006, 12:20 PM
Hi Stack,
Do you have any photos that you can put on this screen for us all to view?
Happy life of fishing,
Hobbywhitings ;)