PDA

View Full Version : Goldie 30/7

gawby
30-07-2006, 09:11 PM
First outing in 8 weeks, what a buzz. :D
Hit the water at the grand ramp at about 6-30am after a few hickups. :(
Deckies, Brejen, Maztez and Adam my grandson. ;)
We headed out to the 36s of the pin in not to bad of conditions and fished there for a couple of hours throwing back a kindergarden of fish. :'(
Bugger this, south we go the the 36s east od the seaway and caught some good perlies, parrot and a couple of others. :)
2pm we bailed out and headed for home. Back to the ramp and look, dummies that tie their boat up to the pontoon and walk away blocking the whole show up. >:(
Brejen in flying form goes and gets the car and backs the trailer down to load our boat and then after a while the dummy that was blocking the ramp turns up. ::) Then it was on, a spectical for the onlookers to learn, do not block the ramp. ::) After choice words and the police called the other side of the ramp became available so we loaded on that side. :P Enough said.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyhows of to the carwash to wash the boat but behold we would have to have waited about an hour. Nah, off home, wash the boat tomorrow Brett.?
Skippa, fix your radio, we tried to call you all morning. :-? :-? :-?
That was our little fishing trip today. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Graeme

gawby
30-07-2006, 09:16 PM
Deckies enjoying the ride

gawby
30-07-2006, 09:18 PM
My share of the catch

Bundy_Burp
30-07-2006, 09:20 PM
Sounds to me like there was plenty of excitement on and off the water at least you sound like you enjoyed the trip thats the main thing .
Some people havent got enough brains in there heads to look after themselves much less a boat full of people I sometimes think boat licenses are a bit too easy to come by .

Bundy 8-)

maztez
31-07-2006, 06:08 AM
Good onya GAWB ....no one wants to see my ugly dial on AF ::)the report was pretty accurate however you failed to tell all who caught the big pearly ;D ;D ;D me me me
cheers Terry

griz066
31-07-2006, 07:55 AM
Nice pearlie mate

Hagar
31-07-2006, 10:45 AM
Ripper pearlies there Graeme . As for the boat blocking the ramp - ' gee mate dunno why it floated away - rope must have come undone somehow ' . ;D ;D

Chris

Big_Ren
31-07-2006, 10:56 AM
Great catch Graeme...that Grand ramp is fast gaining some notoriety...might need a boxing licence as well as a boating licence soon lol ;D ;D

Cheers
Paul

Somethn_Fishy
31-07-2006, 12:35 PM
Hey, good catch...

Were there any Leatherjackets on the 36's??

Cheers

skippa
31-07-2006, 07:47 PM
Sounds like a good trip there still Graeme, even if it came unstuck at the ramp and car wash.

We got back to the ramp bout 1.30pm, not a boat in sight, beauty I though, untill I spots the jet skis on the beach along with the two truck loads of kayak's. Geez it's supposed to be a boat ramp isn't it?? anyways a few Kayaks and jetskis no match for the Southwind so I muscle my way onto the beach beside the ramp. Grab the car, drive the boat on the trailer and we're off in under 10 mins. #;)

Not sure what's up with my radio, we were on VHF 73 all day and we heard all manner of boats and broadcasts from Bribie, Seaway and Point Danger, even when we where at the 50's # :-?

Cheers,
Tony # 8-)
PS Conditions where good this morning too ;)

gawby
01-08-2006, 08:05 PM
Not a leather jacket in sight there fishy.

Muscle your way onto the beach skippa, what were them some old ladies that you were trying to impress ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
What did you catch on the 50s? skip.
Graeme ;)

Brejen
02-08-2006, 07:06 AM
Here's a pic of my best mates.

My Dad -Terry and Son- Adam

Brett