PDA

View Full Version : PB Red M

Deiter
16-08-2006, 12:11 AM
G'day Ausfisher's,

Here's a pic of my pb red that i got while out with Reefking on our 3-dayer on the weekend.
I didn't feel right putting it on the 3rd page of the post ;) so here it is on a freshy.

Once again. many thanx to Ty, Nathan (TBB), Yann, & Ian for an awesome trip. i feel very blessed to have been given the opportunity, and i like to think that i was able to hold my own up against a few 'guns'.
The young bro's seem like they have been doing this for eons, despite their years, while Ian is an absolute wealth of knowledge that i hope to be able to learn more from in the near future.
And Yann, well, what can i say about a man who could eat more in a day than i do in a month. He is an abolute wrecking ball of a man who did his best to turn the deckwinch inside-out and nearly succeded.

Anyway, if it wasn't for the sharks i probably would be holding a more impressive specimen for this pic, but that's the way it goes. its a bit scary when i land this fella, who went 22lb, then hook reds that made the him look pedestrian, only to have it chomped in one hit by some biga$$ toothy critters.

I think the 12-odd foot tiger in the reports photo was scared of being taken himself!

once again, thanx for the trip lads, and i hope to get another shot soon.

take care,
Damo

p.s. Ty & Tbb, i can't wait till you get that cd player rigged up in the big cat.

kitty_cat
16-08-2006, 03:40 PM
great photo
very impressed

chicken
16-08-2006, 05:44 PM
Gotta be happy with that. ;D

StevenM
16-08-2006, 08:09 PM
Fair enough damo,

fish like that should get its own post

cheers