PDA

View Full Version : Hoos there

BeastMaster
26-11-2006, 10:48 AM
After changing a totally destroyed trailer tyre at the ramp , I though this is not a good start to the day , taking all this drama in its stride I continued to battle on thinking better late then never - anyway - took BeastMaster Jrn for a bit of a troll at a Spot now known as "Spot $" , got a couple of small hoo but unfornunately lost a large fish , after it took about 250m of 45lb line ,I finally turned it but jnr was still clearing other lines when it charged back at us,with the boat in neutral I just couldnt wind fast enough with the TLD25 - it got some slack line and shook the hooks. Got back in , dropped the wheel at Beaurepairs for a new tyre , got home to find we had another flat tyre - at least we made it home I suppose!

REELY
26-11-2006, 11:07 AM
top stuff Beastmaster where were you fishin? those tyre changes can be a b@#ch especially when you have the wrong size wrench!

Brissyguy
26-11-2006, 11:16 AM
Nice Hoos,

Flat tyres can be a paing, glad to see it didnt stop you from getting amongst them.

Cheers,
Rich.

larfin
26-11-2006, 12:04 PM
Top effort shame about the tyres
cheers
greg

gawby
26-11-2006, 04:04 PM
Nice couple of fish there beasty, :)

Shame about the tyres. >:(

Looks like you ended up a bit sideways at the end. ;D

Graeme ;)

liberty
27-11-2006, 06:42 PM
Nice Fish!

But lets talk about them shoes, eh?

;D

BeastMaster
28-11-2006, 05:19 PM
Shoe's - arent they beauties!!!!! about $7 ex woolworths best boat shoes I've owned. They also come in Pink for the Girls
Beast