PDA

View Full Version : late report 23/12

MADKEEN
27-12-2006, 09:38 AM
Merry Christmas all :) :)

Well it was a great christmas with lots of presents for all the kids small and big alike.
Mine started i a great way with a window opening in the weather pattern for saturday so it was decided that after all the weekends we would get a shot a some speeders in the deep blue.
Early started at the ramp 3.30am and out to the bar by first light, we towed out round the group and round and round then up to the sevens and chased the birds but no luck by about 10.30am the decision was made to try and catch a few reefies for the esky. They was fish show every where on the sounder but wouldn't take a bait. About lunch time we thought we would start head home with one last tow and thats we it all started first to come on board was a nice wahoo of about 8kg then a mediumsize Dollie and my first small black about 25kg we had a few more strikes and hook ups but no luck. Well christmas came todays early for me this year. Great day on the water and thanks to the decky Cameron for finely waking up.

David

ps unfortunately the pictures of the small black were taken in movie mod and if anybody can help me get a still from a quicktime mov pm me

MADKEEN
27-12-2006, 09:39 AM
dollie

MADKEEN
27-12-2006, 09:39 AM
great day of the point

Edmo
27-12-2006, 12:52 PM
love them dollies, and the hoo good to chew to! :P

snapperm8
28-12-2006, 07:24 PM
some nice fish there