PDA

View Full Version : goldy spanish

Edmo
08-01-2007, 01:31 PM
3am alarm shook me out of a sound sleep, an ear to the window wasn`t needed to hear the 15knt wind out side.
ah @##$! i thought. oh well my skipper hasn`t called to cancel so off to the boat ramp i go, looking over my lovely bride asleep in a seductive pose i thought-- you idiot. kissed her on the cheek and 10 mins later standing at the ramp facing a strong wind the call was made to poke our heads out and see whats what.
heading south with the northerly was ok but reaching our trolling grounds and turning into the wind, well you know,,,,instant wet me.
anyway after an our or so things were looking grim, thoughts turned to my comfy bed and wizzzzzzzzzzz this was the best fish of the morn with a few nice yellow fin as well. cheers ed

creeko
08-01-2007, 03:14 PM
Nice fish mate, got to keep a line in the water. leave some for us as they are heading down this way, he he [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]

nofrills
08-01-2007, 04:13 PM
hey ed

Is that a spanyid in your pants or are you just happy to see us ;D

cheers scotty

tunapikus
08-01-2007, 05:06 PM
very nice fish edmo windy days r always productive in my mind looks like the misses will like u tonight

ed_man
08-01-2007, 06:57 PM
Had an awesome winter season up here in teh north. Hope the netters down there stay away from em. We landed approx 100 spanish for the season.

Shane

aussiefool
09-01-2007, 04:34 AM
Well done mate. Top looking fish on a not so good looking day. Got to love the colours and markings of the spanish.

Just wonder how many neg remarks you will get after keeping such a lovely looking fish :-?, well done again

Brownbear
09-01-2007, 05:43 AM
:oNice one Edmo! ;D Sounds like ur gettin a bit soft mate! harden up! ;D

Fish_Two
11-01-2007, 08:38 PM
Nice,
I gather you were trolling lures,
was it caught on a skirt or hardbody lure