PDA

View Full Version : Goldy Macks Sun.

Hagar
16-01-2007, 07:53 AM
Being a shift worker I don't fish weekends as a rule cause I can fish midweek and avoid the crowds . I also leave the macks to the crowds until the end of January - but the boat needed a run desperately so out I go to find the usual flotilla in place at daybreak . So I did what I usually do and went wider looking for bait . Found a good show and dropped the pick with nobody within half a klm. Got the burley going and zzzzzz.... resulted in a nice eating size spaniard . Next up a good spottie and then nothing but school whaler sharks #( bronzies which taste like crap ) >:( >:(hitting the floaters . Off for a troll for another spottie and then the sharks were even hitting the troll rigs so I bailed and headed home . Boat back on the trailer by 8.30 .

Had a call from Longtail ( Jason ) coming back in . Good to hear from you mate . Souns like you were back in the seaway were you ?

Chris

Spaniard and a spot .

madkeen_fisherkid
16-01-2007, 11:15 AM
Nice Couple of Mackrel U got There M8.

Hagar
21-01-2007, 03:20 PM
My pic disappeared in the upgrade . It's not much but here it is again .

Franco
23-01-2007, 10:04 AM
Nice

Always more satisfying when you carve your own path and that proves it!!
I'm with you when it comes to the shift workers luxury of avoiding the weekends on the water ...... Went crabbing on sat and couldn't find any of our usual spots without a pot!! Still we got a few and some fish as well and had a great BBQ last night.

Looks lilke you'll be doin the same!!
Well done