PDA

View Full Version : top guys

Cremated_Reddog
23-09-2001, 06:20 PM
As some of you might be aware I am a new south welshman. I had the oppertunity to meet some of the guys from here at the bris boat show and as far as I am concerned you would be pushin shit uphill to find a better bunch of blokes. "Fitzy" he suprised me, his knowledge is equal if not better than someone twice his age, young "lookin dude". Brett " The BIG Fella" Finger, now there's a guy you'll be doing well to find a nicer and more helpful bloke. And the rest of the guys I met I take my hat off to you's. "Cheers fellas" Now that you lot have confinced me that I need to be livin in the land of sunshine I can't wait to get back up there asap. #
Anyway I thank the guys for their hospitality and friendliness and reccomment to any of you ppl to head to the show and meet these guys...Cheers Reddog ;D
Oh nearly forgot the little keg on legs Harro now there's a man with knowledge. Thanks for the dogs Harro ;)

Brett_Finger
24-09-2001, 02:26 AM
Red Dog,
A pleasuer my good man,your welcome in my old creek punt anytime mate. ;D
anyone that keeps the fact that he's from south of the boarder can't be all that bad ;D ;D ;DHoookin, Brett"The Big fella"

Cremated_Reddog
24-09-2001, 01:42 PM
was good to catch up with you also Steve and thanks for cd's.....

Cremated_Reddog
24-09-2001, 04:11 PM
;D ;D hey Big Fella, you name the time and place I'll be there with bells on antime any place mate ;D

Fitzy
25-09-2001, 05:55 PM
Hey Reddog,
Great to meet you to mate. Always noce to put a face to a name. Thanks for the kind words.
Is 32 young? Alright,,,, I might be chance with the ladies yet! ;D ;D ;D
Tried me best to bring home a place in the casting shoot out & broke my plug off in the final. :(
Dave Hodge would have been real hard to beat anyway.
Oh well, maybe next year eh? You'll have to came back up again then.