PDA

View Full Version : poor Brisbane

Cremated_Reddog
24-09-2001, 01:40 PM
WOOOOOHOOOOO, go the mighty EELS ;D Brisbane musta been out fishin the reefs somewhere, forgot that they were supposed to play footy today ??? :P

imported_admin
24-09-2001, 01:58 PM
Hi RedDog

Good to see you got back in one piece. Looks like your favourite team the Knights might take out the Grand Final ;D

Was good to meet you while you where up here. How did you go with the CD's, hope you get some good use out of them.

Steve

Cremated_Reddog
24-09-2001, 03:01 PM
hiya Steve, was good to meet up with you also, as for the knights well they suck harder than a yabby pump #:o is only 2 teams in the comp I don't like that's newcastle and my new adopted town brisbane.... should be back up that way very bloody soon.... can't wait to get back to the sunshine and warm weather.... and the good fishin...
Cheers Reddog

Derek Bullock
24-09-2001, 04:01 PM
WOOOOOHOOOOO, go the mighty EELS #;D Brisbane musta been out fishin the reefs somewhere, forgot that they were supposed to play footy today #??? :P

Next year, mate. Next year. The Broncos will come back, don't you worru about that.

Hey, Reddog, good to have caught up with you at the boat show. Don't forget the photos of those mighty 8 - 10 pound bream. ;D

Cheers

Derek

Cremated_Reddog
24-09-2001, 04:08 PM
yep sure was good Derek, mate by next yr I'll have tobe goin for bris as I am in planning mode to be movin up within the next few weeks. the place has got me hooked, been home 1 day and already freezin my arse off and hatin the place.

Fitzy
25-09-2001, 05:18 PM
Hi Reddog,
Great to meet you at the Boat Show. :)
Looks like you got home OK.

Cheers,

Fitzy..

Cremated_Reddog
25-09-2001, 05:38 PM
Sure was good to meet you fitzy, yes mate unfortunately I couldn't hijack the plane so I could stay for longer but am already workin on a way I can get back up there for good. been home 2 daze and hate the bloody place already... hehehe ;D

Fitzy
25-09-2001, 05:42 PM
Mate there's only 2 states to be in,,,,,, Queensland & pissed!! ;D

Fitzy..

Lucky_Phill
28-09-2001, 12:39 PM
Don't you worry about poor Brisbane, Drew. We can't win it every year :'( Played hard Done good. see ya next year. My mate and I went to the Rocky headland where we fished and we got 13 Trevally and 2 Bream over a 1/2 hour period on the top of the tide. At last a feed of fish. cheers