PDA

View Full Version : Reddog's Visit

Lucky_Phill
28-09-2001, 12:45 PM
I see ya made it back home alright Drew. As I said elswhere, My mate and I ventured to that spot you saw my fishin from at Double Island Point. We got 13 Trevally and 2 Bream in 1/2 hour over the top of the tide. Great feed that night, but the wind still kept a blowin :( Would you believe that I ran outta fuel in the Chevie on the way home ! DOH !!! I can't believe that you came all the way to Brissie and didn't have a beer ? I popped into the Boat Show on Sunday and caught up with a couple of likely lads there, and the guy in the hat ;) Not to sure if we are gonna have next years hit out at Inskip, 1770 looks more promising. Go The Eels :P cheers

Cremated_Reddog
29-09-2001, 04:36 PM
Hiya Phill, yes mate got home on Sat arvo unfortunately and the plane didn't get hijacked neither. anyway glad someone got fish up there, see we shoulda went back with some baits but oh well. Looks like I brought them winds back here with me, maybe I need to come up now as we are gettin rain and it might decide to follow me aswell, which I gather Qld could do with some about now... mate would be good to go 1770 with you guys as long as Carlo and Ray stop the table talk.. Anyway I'll give you a ring when I am next in town.
Cheers Drew