PDA

View Full Version : Software for keeping logs

jaybee
02-10-2001, 11:52 AM
;D I have been searching the net for software that not only has tides and moon but one that you can keep a log i.e weather conditions, the catch etc. well with all the searching all i come up with was stuff related to the usa... then i come across this http://www.fishing-boating.com/articles/nuggetfishing.htm for the boaties have a read.. I have contacted Ken Fox and has offered the software for $95. What a guy here I was already to give him my M/C and he said no worries I will invoice you. The program is upgradeable every November with new Tides and Moon. Way to goooooooooo.
Thanks Nugget.
Jaybee.

Heath
04-10-2001, 06:29 PM
Ken Foxes fishing log, is a good program, however I found it very limiting, in the amount of info that you can put into it. The version I had allowed only 128 characters in the comment field, I beleive the new version is 256 characters. Not a lot really once you add in spaces etc. For mind, an excel spreadsheet will hold all the data you want, you can customise it & it cost you nothing but your time to set up. Ken is a good bloke, he even sent me a demo copy to try for nothing.