PDA

View Full Version : jim linden where are you

allen
16-10-2001, 07:40 AM
gday jim I saw your name mentioned below and thought it would be good to talk again( on a civil basis of course). anyways hope all's going well up your way nowadays and if your interested in discussing a few fisheries issues feel free to drop me a line Id be keen to get your views on whats going on down my way.

Jim_Linden
16-10-2001, 03:37 PM
G'day Allen,

Yep, hiding up here with all the other apprentice banana-benders.

Don't think I'll take you up on the offer to discuss NSW Fisheries issues - events have long since overtaken my involvement with the Implementation Committee, although I still follow developments with interest.

There are fourteen or so good men and true on the current Expenditure committee who I know, from my short involvement, are devoting probably far too much of their own personal time and effort to try and ensure a good outcome in all relevant matters for the NSW recreational angler. Contrary to the view of some, these people are fulfilling their committee functions and responsibilities with an open mind, and with integrity and independence. From a personal standpoint, it was a privilege to work with them.

I think it would be inappropriate for me to comment on the "works in progress" at the moment.

So, I hope all you cockroaches (had to get that one in ;D ) get behind the Saltwater Expenditure committee and, through the sheer weight of numbers of your support, give them the clout to achieve what I know they are striving so hard for.

Enough said, back to the fishing – good to hear from you, Allen.

Cheers
Jim Linden

allen
17-10-2001, 05:56 AM
no worries jim. good to hear from you again though
I and a lot of the other guys were missing your input at the other place.
my views arent much changed on the way were getting treated as you no doubt have read
I and a lot of the empassioned spectators still feel were getting a raw deal but Ill leave it at that.

hope the fishing and the sun are exceeding your expectations. and you dont have to fight for or against yet another state license scheme(reckon you will be though)