PDA

View Full Version : can anyone help

beachball57
27-10-2001, 02:28 PM
:-*
G"day, I am asking for some help, I am at the moment collecting baseball type caps with some sort of fishing logo on them and am particularly after some from so of the fishing clubs around. These caps will then be donated to CANTEEN that is kids with cancer for the kids to wear, so if you are a member of a club or organization and would like to donate a new cap or two, to help out some kids in need then let me know via my email which is beachball57@yahoo.com and I will let you know where to send them.
Thanks
beachball57

beachball57
31-10-2001, 10:59 AM
Steve and anyone else who has asked.
I have no direct involvement with Canteen.
Collecting these caps was an idea that I hit upon myself and is something that I'm doing off "my own bat"
When I have enough to make it worth while ( and I already have about 20) I will contact Canteen and make arrangements to donate them to Canteen and they can distribute them from there.
IT IS NOT a ploy to get caps using Canteens name. If anyone feels that they can not contribute to this given this explination then that's fine after all it's the thought that counts and I will have no hard feelings towards anyone who deceides not to be apart of it.
Sometimes people just do somethings for the hell of it and have no underlying motives, this just happens to be one of those times.
Thanks for the many replys
Tony