PDA

View Full Version : fishing jokes

fisho
29-11-2001, 05:13 PM
does anyone have any fishing jokes to share? # ;D

Wayne
30-11-2001, 01:53 PM
Confucius say : #
Before becoming master fisherman, must be master baiter.
;D

aussiebasser
30-11-2001, 05:44 PM
I was out fishing with a mate one day, and we weren’t doing much good. Me mate says to me “mate,” he says, “mate, can I borrow your lighter mate, I’m dying for a smoke mate, and I forgot mine mate.” I replied “mate,” I said “mate, sure thing, no problems, mate.” And I handed him my lighter. Now my lighter is about a foot long, and its one of those disposable ones. My mate says, “geez mate,” he says, “ mate, where the hell did you get that lighter from mate.” I replied “mate,” I said, “Mate my Genie gave it to me, mate.” To which my mate replied “mate,” he said “mate, quit pulling me leg mate, there’s no such thing as a Genie mate.” I said “mate,” I said, “mate would I lie to you mate. I’ve got my own Genie mate, always granting wishes mate.” My mate said “mate,” he says “prove it mate.” So I opened up my tackle box and my little Genie jumps out, and I says to me mate, “mate,” I says “mate see I told you mate, I do have a Genie mate, and just to show you what a good mate you are mate, I’ll let you have one wish from my little mate the Genie, mate.” My mate says “mate,” he says, “that’s bloody awesome mate, thanks mate, and for my wish mate, I wish I had a million bucks mate.” My little mate the Genie, clapped his hands three times and jumped back into the tackle box. A few minutes later, the sky turned really dark, and there was this tremendous flapping and quacking noise. All of a sudden the boat is covered in ducks. There’s black ducks, wood ducks, mountain ducks, whistling tree duck, muscovies and teal. They’re bloody everywhere. Sitting on the Loomis Rods, fitted with Abu reels, crapping on the Quintrex, one was sitting on the Lowrance, and trying to eat my Lively Lures Micro Mullets. The ducks were getting caught up in my Knotted Dog leaders, and one was choking on a Rio’s prawn, while sitting on my trusty Yamaha outboard. (Sorry Fitzy, I had to get those plugs in.) Anyway, where was I mate? Oh yeah, that’s right mate, the ducks. Anyway, there’s eventually a million ducks hangin’ around the boat, and my mate says “mate,” he says, “mate, what the bloody hell is going on mate?” And I said to him “mate,” I said, “mate, I’m bloody sorry mate, I forgot to tell you that my Genie is a bit hard of hearing mate, do you think I would have asked for a 12 inch Bic ?”

Muzzy
02-12-2001, 02:52 AM
Mate I have heard that before mate, but mate talk about a good way of typing the stuff mate,
me thinks it was grand mate

now I will use my garmin gps to head home with my yammie powered clark boat dont ya hate a duck thats caught in your knotted dog, better than them there twisted cats!

sponsor required, you give it I'll destroy it!

Dig
02-12-2001, 07:31 PM
;D ;D ;Dhahahaha good one aussiebasser and muzz, cracked me up mate.
Merv.
still crackin up.