Vinyl stickers

Tees & singlets deep purple with Knotted Dogs logo
on back and "Knotted Dogs never pull out on front"

Same design etc on colourful vinyl boat strickers

$20 ea, post paid
Send to Jannine at RHC Pty Ltd,
Box 42, Bribie Island
Qld 4507

Available soon Knotted Dog caps, hats and polo shirts.

Touchy - R.I.P.
09-12-2001, 03:41 PM
I'll have a pair of those vinyl knickers,hope they are in purple!!,I could stand up the front of ya'new craft waving my hankie at all the blokes,do you think I'd look outta'place?Cheers T.

Brett_Finger
09-12-2001, 05:41 PM
Harro,
mate sounds good, be great to see some gear to go with the great product ;D ;)
Hookin,Brett

Cremated_Reddog
09-12-2001, 06:27 PM
Hurry up and get them hats and polo shirts, I'll have a couple... might go me a sticker or 2 ..

Reddog

Brett_Finger
10-12-2001, 03:23 AM
I'll have a pair of those vinyl knickers,hope they are in purple!!,I could stand up the front of ya'new craft waving my hankie at all the blokes,do you think I'd look outta'place?Cheers T.

Touchy,
so what your saying is that you will behave the same as when your own boat waveing at the boys and blowing
kisses :-*
look on the bright side the knickers' opps stickers will match ya bright red rumbo's face :-[
see ya Maaaaaaaaaate hahahahaha, ;D
Hookin,Brett, hehehhehehehe.

Touchy - R.I.P.
10-12-2001, 03:47 PM
Harro,looks like you have a top market idea to me,the dogs are (to this poor amature) a top product & fisho's will endorse that by wearing gear that reflects something they have confidence in,I wish you well on the venture,Big Fella I concede defeat,I should of known when I was out of my league,Tho' I'm hoping to change the rumbo red for ginger green,any offers of help.Maaaaaaate.Haaaaa!*LOL*.T.

Brett_Finger
10-12-2001, 04:16 PM
Touchy,
mate a quick tip on green ginger.. best served in a stainless panikan warmed next to the hot coles of good fire after a day Barra finhin!
Hookin, The Big Fella ;D