PDA

View Full Version : Here I am

Cremated_Reddog
12-01-2002, 11:29 AM
Amazing what you Qlders let into your state :P Well here I am finally, only been here for a day and already looking for somewhere to go fishin... I thought I might sneak in b4 you lot relized I was here ;D ;D

Cheers Reddog

krazyfisher
12-01-2002, 02:29 PM
good for you better way of life and better fish which part did you get to the further north the better.
have fu ;Dn

webby
12-01-2002, 02:55 PM
If you're interested in a trip, going out into the bay sunday
Rainbow ch chassing Mackeral, going early to beat the
wind
regards

Derek Bullock
13-01-2002, 08:05 AM
Welcome to Queensland young fella.

Derek

Cremated_Reddog
13-01-2002, 08:15 AM
thank yuh Derek, and I came at the right time for all the nice hot weather.....suppose to get to 40 today and ppl up here are whingen about it.. try being down south in the bloody cold brrrr noway I'm stayin here

Fitzy
13-01-2002, 08:44 AM
Hi Reddog,
I see you snuck over when the border guards weren't lookin eh?
Hope you had your second head cut off before you crossed into paradise. ;D (Only kidding folks, please no hate mail)
If you can handle the humidity round here you'll probably enjoy the fishing up here.
Now you gotta educate these Qld water skiers on some respect for other boaties & fishos. Wish we had crocs in Somerset!!!

Cheers,

Fitzy..

Luke
13-01-2002, 10:53 AM
Hey Reddog,
Welcome to QLD. Thanks for the moulds and the clips. Hope you don't melt up here mate. :)
Luke

Cremated_Reddog
14-01-2002, 10:56 AM
Fitzy, all I can do is try and educate em and love the heat so that aint a prob neither....Yep and I left the other head at the border not that it wouldn't come in handy driving around Bris.

Luke, no probs with the moulds and clips, merry xmas....

Hotter the weather the better I say

Reddog

Touchy - R.I.P.
15-01-2002, 02:48 AM
Welcome Dog,I better notify the DPI you are here so they can restock where ever you have wet a line.*G*Cheers T.

Brett_Finger
15-01-2002, 04:11 PM
Hound,
weclome maaaate!glad you made it to the sunshine state 8)
will talk soon.
Hookin,Brett

Lucky_Phill
18-01-2002, 04:51 PM
Hey Drew , I see you rang me on the mobile. I usually leave the thing in the car, so I never hear it. I will get around to returning your calls. But at the moment, I'm busier than a one legged man in an arse kicking competition. ;D

Welcome to the Great State. ;) Up The Maroons. ;) Go The Broncs ;) The Mighty Lions ;D and lets not forget the Champion Bulls ;) I hope to see some of those 10lb bream photos soon. :D