PDA

View Full Version : New Feature Added

imported_admin
19-01-2002, 11:26 PM
Hi

Have added a new feature to the chat boards. You can now add a pic to your post without having to have it already uploaded to the Internet.

When you post a message you will see a box below the main message area called Attach. Just click on the browse button to the right of this box to browse your hard drive and slect the pic you wish to add to your post.

Pics must be in .jpg or .gif format.

I have attached a pic of Fitzy with a Cod he caught on a recent trip south of the border for you to see as an example of how it is displayed.

You can use the Test Board if you want to have a play around and get a feel for how it works.

Note -
When attachments are made and then the post if previewed, the attachment must be reselected. If you just click on post there is no problem. The reason for this is the security settings on web browsers - having a file field that was automatically filled out could be a security risk as people could try and grab files off of other peoples computers without them being aware of it. Therefore, when previewing, you must reselect the attachment.

Brett_Finger
20-01-2002, 03:25 AM
Steve,
mate sounds great, will attempt to do it.but being computoe illleriate (stupid) it might not work. ;D
Hookin,Brett

Katrina
20-01-2002, 12:42 PM
;D That's *******Excellent!

Old_Fart
20-01-2002, 03:37 PM
Steve do you modifify the pictures once they are sent to you.
I am sure Fitzy was blonde in the last picture I saw of Him.
Cu.
Bruce ;D

Fitzy
20-01-2002, 05:34 PM
Enough of that now Bruce. :) Only did that stunt for a charity fund raiser. :P A 3 blade sorted that out within the week & my IQ cam back to normal soon after.

I did realise that blondes do have more fun!!! :D

Bet you've got that pic on your PC there somewhere for that right moment eh Bruce?

Luke
20-01-2002, 06:24 PM
Don't know either of these TOP blokes really well but they just have to have section for the ugliest melons ha ha what do ya reckon??? ;

Luke
20-01-2002, 06:39 PM
Mind you,
when I actually catch one of these I will bw absolutely wrapped-hope my ugly melon will be shown

Fitzy
20-01-2002, 06:54 PM
Hi Luke,
We all can't look as good as Katrina does. ;)

We might be ugly,,,,,,but we can lift alot! ;D ;D ;D

Fitz

Luke
20-01-2002, 06:58 PM
well when I can lift what you guys are liftin I"ll come back to ya's what can I say

Luke
20-01-2002, 07:05 PM
As I say to my cuz you ugly guys catch em we'll look after it from there ha ha here mate I'll look after it for ya ha ha

Luke
21-01-2002, 04:28 AM
PS nice fish fellas. Jealousy will get me nowhere :)