PDA

View Full Version : Post & Win

imported_admin
25-08-2001, 05:51 PM
I was originally going to give away an Alvey 6500BCV for someone that posted a message on the new chat board before the end of September. I still am, but have decided to add to the prize pool a bit more.

There will now be 11 prizes on offer
1st - 1 x Alvey 6500BCV fishing reel
2nd - 1 x 500 yard spool of 30lb Bionic Braid
3rd - 1 x Leatherman Mini Tool
4th - 1 x Ausfish Polo shirt
5th - 10 x 13.5 gram Tassie Devils
6th - 1 x Geoff Wilson's Fishing Knots & Rigs CD-Rom
7th - 1 x Tim Smith's Australian Fishing Predictor CD-Rom
8th - 2 x 6 packs Harro's Knotted Dogs
9th - 12 month subscription to Bush N Beach Fishing Newspaper
10th - 12 month subscription to Bush N Beach Fishing Newspaper
11th - 12 month subscription to Bush N Beach Fishing Newspaper

Bush N Beach Subsriptions kindly donated by Ron Collins - Bush N Beach Fishing Newspaper.

Prize winners will be chosen at random from posts on the chat board. Post must be relevant to fishing and deemed to be of content useful to other anglers or the person the post is in reply to. Winners will be announced on the General Fishing Chat Board during the first week of October.

Post away, and good luck.

;D

Lucky_Phill
26-08-2001, 07:35 AM
Hey Steve, that's a pretty good looking prize list you got there. I'm not in the winners circle, so I'll be happy with 2nd prize ;). Looks like Monday night at 7pm is the favoured time for the Live Chat. :D :D. I'd say the classic results and the weekends weather will be topics. we might even have a chat about the Footy ??? I emailed Nugget and told him that I went to Jurassic Lake the other day and nailed 2 bream, 1.610kg and 1.440kg. Not bad, but not big enough for the taxidermist. Hoping to get one over 2kg soon, to put up in the bar area. I've got the pics of the fish and will post them in the Gallery when I get them developed. Anyone who has fished this Lake and intends to do so, should get in quick, as all will be revealled very, very soon. Location, photos etc. Might be a good thing though, should stop people fishing this place in Comps. Personally, I believe that it is a man made, impoundment, and therefore outside the boundries of the rules.

imported_admin
26-08-2001, 09:17 PM
Phill

Good luck with the 2kg bream, they are there but maybe not for much longer ;D

Will try and catch up in the chat on Monday night, if I can get some spare time.

Funny thing about the rules of comps, too hard to prove the fish are caught there, and within competition times. Also depends how you read the rules if Jurrasic is in bounds or not. It was in between the northern and southern boundaries of the Classic comp rules but was not within the shaded area of the boundaries as it is slightly inland. I prefer to chase species other than bream in the comps, gets away from all the allegations.

Cremated_Reddog
11-09-2001, 01:36 PM
Steve anywhere in the first 5 would do me fine, was a pleasure meeting you at the boat show. Cheers Reddog

lordy
12-09-2001, 05:11 AM
Great prizes. I'm gonna fight lucky phil for BB.

craigie
18-09-2001, 02:12 PM
Yes guy's they are good prizes, would cost ya about $1000 to purchase all that stuff.
That Bionic Braid must be made of Gold Thread, judging by the price tag. It's worth more than most of my reels !!! ??? This is one time I would love to run second !!!!! ;D ;D

Katrina
03-10-2001, 06:02 PM
;) Make sure you let me know when I win! LOL! Seriously, they are great prizes! No wonder there has been so many posts!

Fisherman02
24-01-2002, 04:51 AM
hey guys
I'll be ok with the leatherman thanks! lol so I wonder who's gonna win. Hey guys have you seen those neat little line cutters in the shops now? They are like a "U" shape and have a razor at the end of the "U" and u just squeeze it and the line cuts sweet!!
good luck to all ya ppl!!